Thursday, February 22, 2007
My predictions, kind of
Ok, so between my sister and my kids, we are now watching American Idol.
Not just watching it, but watching it with commercials!

At any rate, so I can be a total loser sheep, here is what I think :)

Boys first:
Rudy Cardenas, 28, North Hollywood, Calif.: Didn’t care about him.

Brandon Rogers, 28, North Hollywood, Calif.: I ADORE him. I think he will make top twelve for sure!

Sundance Head, 28, Porter, Texas: He is going home tonight.

Paul Kim, 25, Saratoga, Calif.: I do like him but I don’t think he’ll make it through.

Chris Richardson, 22, Chesapeake, Va.: I like him, I liked his Gavin DeGraw song BUT he was bobbing all over the place and that was irritating as hell.

Nick Pedro, 25, Taunton , Mass.: I like him but I don’t think he is very good.

Blake Lewis, 25, Bothell, Wash.: I want to marry this guy (and a few others). He is Yummy :) And I think he is very good.

Sanjaya Malakar, 17, Federal Way, Wash.: Of the guys, I think he has one of the best voices. I didn’t like his song but he can sing!

Chris Sligh, 28, Greenville, S.C.: When he walked in and was all, “I bet you are wondering why I called this meeting.” I fell in love with him. Sadly he and Lakisha are very good but not overly attractive and I think that is what will push them out. But I really like him.

Jared Cotter, 25, Kew Gardens, N.Y.: I really like him. I really liked his song. Made me want to download it (or him, singing it to me).

AJ Tabaldo, 22, Santa Maria, Calif.: Ehhn- don’t care about him.

Phil Stacey, 29, Jacksonville , Fla.: I love him. I was horridly bummed when I found out he was married :( But I think he can sing and he has amazing eyes.

070220_idol_hmed2p.hmedium

And the girls:
Stephanie Edwards, 19, Savannah, Ga.: Love her. Top twelve, for sure.

Amy Krebs, 22, Federal Way, Wash.: She’ll get eliminated tonight.

Leslie Hunt, 24, Chicago, Ill.: This chic reminds me of someone and I can’t figure out who the hell it is. But I like her, I just don’t think she’ll make top twelve.

Sabrina Sloan, 27, Studio City, Calif.: I don’t like her. She can sing but only if she sticks with the right song. And I think she’ll be going home in the next few weeks.

Antonella Barba, 20, Point Pleasant, N.J.: Antonella will probably go home tonight.

Jordin Sparks, 17, Glendale, Ariz.: LOVE Jordin! I hope that she can keep up because I really like her!

Nicole Tranquillo, 20, Philadelphia, Pa.: I really didn’t like her performance BUT I think she is good and if she picks a better song, she could be around for awhile.

Haley Scarnato, 24, San Antonio, Texas: She’s coming back to Texas in the next week or two and I won’t miss watching her.

Melinda Doolittle, 29, Brentwood, Tenn.: I think she is good, but not great.

Alaina Alexander, 24, West Hollywood, Calif.: really like her, can’t figure out why but if she doesn’t get It together, she won’t make it. I think she could make it to the top twelve IF she starts singing

Gina Glocksen, 22, Naperville, Ill.: Like her – and I think she will make it to the top twelve.

LaKisha Jones, 27, Fort Meade, Md.: I think that this chic will win. And if she doesn’t, then she should because she has, hands down, the best voice.

070221_idol_12women_hmed3p.h2


So, what do ya'll think? You know, besides that I am a total loser with no social life??

Labels: ,

so eloquently put by katehopeeden at 7:49 AM
| link to this post | 0 spoke |


Who: katehopeeden
Where: San Antonio, Texas Yeah, so I am all that you see here. I am friendly and kind, crazy and bitchy, playful and flirty... sometimes I am funny but mostly I just write the first thing that comes to mind and then stop when it ends. I love life and I am lucky to be living the one that I am. Want to know more?
Click here!




12/14/84 - 1/26/05


"The most wasted day is one in which we have not laughed"

"Life moves pretty fast, if you don’t stop and look around once in a while you might miss it."

"Guys are like stars, there's a million of them out there but only one of them can make your dreams come true." "Don't spend your life with someone you can live with, spend it with someone you can't live without."

"Reach for the moon, even if you miss you will still land among the stars"



Veronique

Yoda

Hot Toddy

Finding Liz

The Adorable DB

Tux Baby
Malcolm (he'll be back)

They'll All Fall

we grabbed the lion

Red Hot Sexy Papa

Snow

dooce

Madi (my stalker)

Did I miss you?
Do you feel left out and sad?
Click that link up there
and email me your blog!

Childhood Memories

My Mother

The Story of AZ

The Time In Between

The Beginning Of NY

The man from my dreams

The End Of NY

Growing and Changing

Learning to Cope

These are a work in progress. They are in the right order, but more will fill in the blank spaces in time as I write them.

"I just got done reading the history lessons on your blog (yes, I've been lurking on your blog). All the respect I had for you...has increased, like, tenfold. I don't think I could have done it. To go through what you have and not only still be able to discuss it with such wit and poise, but also to raise those three gorgeous girls. You are truly an inspiration. You are honestly one of the strongest people I have ever known, either online or IRL. Thank you so much." -Stef

www.flickr.com
katehopeeden's photos More of katehopeeden's photos

That cracked my shit up! TM

Kate went to Dallas?

You asked Kate questions?

Kate was stung by a Scorpion?

Kate met Mr. I?

Kate got pissed?

There was a mouse?

Kate shared?

Kate confessed?

Kate turned 25?

Kate shared some more?

"There are some of us out here who are living vicariously through you, okay?! So for god's sake, let us have some fun and excitement!" -Educated Liberal

"I LOVE inner monologues. They rock!"
-Hot Toddy


Ebay

The Gym

Morning Monologue

RHBlogger 2nd runner

sizzling RH 05







referer referrer referers referrers http_referer