Friday, January 14, 2005
Therapeutic release via storytelling...
Hello, dear reader, lend me your ear... I am going to tell you things generally kept to myself and possibly erased tomorrow when I come back to my senses...

Mr. I, whom I have mentioned here a time or two, seems to be making me slightly insane...

Some history, dim the lights....
It was February the first time I saw him... He works at the same place I do, but what with the dealership being as large as it is, I hadn't (and still have not) met everyone that worked on it's premises. I work in a portable building set off to the side of the dealership, near the main building where the showroom is. When you enter the door to my building, immediately to your left is a desk. There are two other desks set on the other walls... Past the first desk you can turn left and then left again and enter my boss' office. Should you have looked right when you entered the building, you would have seen a wall with two doors, the first is mine the second, my co-worker's. It isn't a large building, but it suits us fine.
Mr. I had driven a rather large printer up to our building on a forklift. I hadn't gotten up when he came in, nor when he moved the printer in. It wasn't until a lady I worked with (who is no longer with us) asked me for help in getting the printer plugged in that I came out. He was shy, you could tell immediately. Sort of skittish and unsure of what to say. I have always and still do find this to be an intriguing trait. He was already contradicting himself just with his behavior. Simply by looking shy and speaking with confidence. He smiled at me quite a bit and my radar for picking such things up was silently sounding in my head. He liked me, I could tell and I found him interesting.... and tall, lol...
When he left, the lady teased me. She asked what I thought of him... Told me what she thought of him and reminded me that I hadn't had any type of physical contact with a man in quite awhile... I told her the truth, that I thought Mr. I cute, but I wasn't in any position to go chasing after his forklift. She dropped it and so did I and life went on as though two people had never met, never smiled at one another...
Insert here, the passing of many months... Five to be exact, for it was to be the end of June before I would think of him again. Why did I think of him? I am not sure... Maybe I saw him, maybe he waved at me or delivered something to my building... Whatever the reason, I called him. I called to tell him I was expecting a package UPS and since it would be delivered to his department could he please make sure and tell me. I could hear him smiling on the phone, he can do that and I always hear it. He said that he would indeed watch for my box and then he kept me on the phone. Chit-chatting... I found nothing odd about being able to hold a conversation with him as I hold many conversations with many people with ease. He asked about my last name, which is unique to say the least and I laughed and told him if he 'googled me' that he would only fine my name in one place, the directory for the dealership. The call ended.

part two...

Labels: , ,

so eloquently put by katehopeeden at 6:23 PM
| link to this post | 0 spoke |


Who: katehopeeden
Where: San Antonio, Texas Yeah, so I am all that you see here. I am friendly and kind, crazy and bitchy, playful and flirty... sometimes I am funny but mostly I just write the first thing that comes to mind and then stop when it ends. I love life and I am lucky to be living the one that I am. Want to know more?
Click here!




12/14/84 - 1/26/05


"The most wasted day is one in which we have not laughed"

"Life moves pretty fast, if you don’t stop and look around once in a while you might miss it."

"Guys are like stars, there's a million of them out there but only one of them can make your dreams come true." "Don't spend your life with someone you can live with, spend it with someone you can't live without."

"Reach for the moon, even if you miss you will still land among the stars"



Veronique

Yoda

Hot Toddy

Finding Liz

The Adorable DB

Tux Baby
Malcolm (he'll be back)

They'll All Fall

we grabbed the lion

Red Hot Sexy Papa

Snow

dooce

Madi (my stalker)

Did I miss you?
Do you feel left out and sad?
Click that link up there
and email me your blog!

Childhood Memories

My Mother

The Story of AZ

The Time In Between

The Beginning Of NY

The man from my dreams

The End Of NY

Growing and Changing

Learning to Cope

These are a work in progress. They are in the right order, but more will fill in the blank spaces in time as I write them.

"I just got done reading the history lessons on your blog (yes, I've been lurking on your blog). All the respect I had for you...has increased, like, tenfold. I don't think I could have done it. To go through what you have and not only still be able to discuss it with such wit and poise, but also to raise those three gorgeous girls. You are truly an inspiration. You are honestly one of the strongest people I have ever known, either online or IRL. Thank you so much." -Stef

www.flickr.com
katehopeeden's photos More of katehopeeden's photos

That cracked my shit up! TM

Kate went to Dallas?

You asked Kate questions?

Kate was stung by a Scorpion?

Kate met Mr. I?

Kate got pissed?

There was a mouse?

Kate shared?

Kate confessed?

Kate turned 25?

Kate shared some more?

"There are some of us out here who are living vicariously through you, okay?! So for god's sake, let us have some fun and excitement!" -Educated Liberal

"I LOVE inner monologues. They rock!"
-Hot Toddy


Ebay

The Gym

Morning Monologue

RHBlogger 2nd runner

sizzling RH 05







referer referrer referers referrers http_referer