Monday, March 30, 2009
Green Gorilla - similar fabrics
I can not believe the amount of emails I've received from my Green Gorilla post a few days ago.
I'm sitting here seriously puzzled at how the Green Gorilla peeps are letting all of the potential sales fly out the window.
Hello? Green Gorilla Peeps? I will so totally sell your stuff on my blog.
Just, you know, have your people call my people.
Who am I kidding? I don't have people.
Anyway, speaking of flying out the window, the little birdie set is so totally my favorite.





And I have been looking around online for similar fabrics in response to several emails and a comment left in the original Green Gorilla post and I have found a couple that I wanted to let ya'll in on.

This first one is from Sew, Mama, Sew! It's so cute that it makes my head want to just explode. You see, something you all may not know about me is that I have a tendency to find something adorable, like the aforementioned starling fabric, and I love it so much that I want to decorate everything in my whole house with it. Curtains for the kids room? Sure! Recover the chair cushions in their room? Sure! Make throw pillows? Sure! Recover my couches in the living room? Sure!
Thank god I can't sew.


If the first fabric combined with your new Green Gorilla Birdie Bedset is just a little too much pink for one bedroom (as if that is even possible) but if it is for you then Sew, Mama, Sew! also has this pretty blue and purple starling fabric.



On Sew, Mama, Sew! they are sold out of most of these... but I have been able to find them on ebay though, just search for "starling fabric".

Of course, once I got started with the whole looking up of adorable fabrics, I couldn't just stop with the birds!!





More Cute Birds.


Modern Animals.


Trees. Wouldn't this be so cute with the Tree set?

Bubble Gum Pink Birdies. A little more toned down.

Oh my god. I have to stop. These are too effin cute.

Ok, maybe one more. Colorful Owls.

Wouldn't you just love to have throw pillows EVERYWHERE with all of those different fabrics?
Ok, I've totally just proven that you can spend a whole afternoon looking at fabrics online and not mopping your floor.
I would love to see any project's ya'll do to go with your Green Gorilla bedding because I really want to make a roman shade for the bedroom I will be putting the bedding in.

Labels:

so eloquently put by katehopeeden at 8:05 AM
| link to this post | 2 spoke |


Who: katehopeeden
Where: San Antonio, Texas Yeah, so I am all that you see here. I am friendly and kind, crazy and bitchy, playful and flirty... sometimes I am funny but mostly I just write the first thing that comes to mind and then stop when it ends. I love life and I am lucky to be living the one that I am. Want to know more?
Click here!




12/14/84 - 1/26/05


"The most wasted day is one in which we have not laughed"

"Life moves pretty fast, if you don’t stop and look around once in a while you might miss it."

"Guys are like stars, there's a million of them out there but only one of them can make your dreams come true." "Don't spend your life with someone you can live with, spend it with someone you can't live without."

"Reach for the moon, even if you miss you will still land among the stars"



Veronique

Yoda

Hot Toddy

Finding Liz

The Adorable DB

Tux Baby
Malcolm (he'll be back)

They'll All Fall

we grabbed the lion

Red Hot Sexy Papa

Snow

dooce

Madi (my stalker)

Did I miss you?
Do you feel left out and sad?
Click that link up there
and email me your blog!

Childhood Memories

My Mother

The Story of AZ

The Time In Between

The Beginning Of NY

The man from my dreams

The End Of NY

Growing and Changing

Learning to Cope

These are a work in progress. They are in the right order, but more will fill in the blank spaces in time as I write them.

"I just got done reading the history lessons on your blog (yes, I've been lurking on your blog). All the respect I had for you...has increased, like, tenfold. I don't think I could have done it. To go through what you have and not only still be able to discuss it with such wit and poise, but also to raise those three gorgeous girls. You are truly an inspiration. You are honestly one of the strongest people I have ever known, either online or IRL. Thank you so much." -Stef

www.flickr.com
katehopeeden's photos More of katehopeeden's photos

That cracked my shit up! TM

Kate went to Dallas?

You asked Kate questions?

Kate was stung by a Scorpion?

Kate met Mr. I?

Kate got pissed?

There was a mouse?

Kate shared?

Kate confessed?

Kate turned 25?

Kate shared some more?

"There are some of us out here who are living vicariously through you, okay?! So for god's sake, let us have some fun and excitement!" -Educated Liberal

"I LOVE inner monologues. They rock!"
-Hot Toddy


Ebay

The Gym

Morning Monologue

RHBlogger 2nd runner

sizzling RH 05







referer referrer referers referrers http_referer