Tuesday, May 17, 2005
Take the Christian Fish off of your car if you are an asshole.
So, on 99.5 Kiss this morning, they are talking about things that annoy you. I am listening to the girl talk about how MTV should actually play music since that was why it was created. And how they even had the audacity to make MTV2 and still not play music. Those fuckers.
The next guy is pissed off about going to the convenience store only to have to stand behind the dude with fifteen lotto tickets, all worth a buck each. He was pissed that a good chunk of his lunch break was dedicated to watching the guy in front of him choose his next lotto tickets.
Then, a third guy came on and I didn't even hear what he said. Why? You ask... Well, because of the fucking Jag, that's why. Some blonde chic almost fucking hit me with her car. I know she fucking saw me. So, I shrugged it off. I mean, an early morning heart attack helps me wake up, right? So, I merge onto I-10 and then she is all up my ass. There was a semi in the left lane trying to pass some dude pulling a trailer full of lawn care equipment. So, I moved my ass over into the right lane to let her pass me. What do I care? She wasn't going to get any where. Well, she climbs so far up that semi-truck driver's ass that I doubt he could even see her. I mean, come on! You have to realize sometimes that you just aren't going to get to go faster. So you lay off the god damned accelerator and just deal with it. Unless you are the psycho bitch driving the Jag. When you have a Jag, does that just make you feel superior? Do you feel as though you have the right to cut people off in traffic because you have a nice car? Fuck you if you do.
So, anyway, she moves over and cuts me off and starts riding the guy who is pulling the lawn care shit. Well, he can't fucking go anywhere because some little Ranger had just pulled out in front of him and was half on the shoulder, half on the highway. This guy had to have been shitting bricks. A Jag up his ass and a little truck that can't decide whether to be on or off the fucking road in front of him. I was just staring at all of this in disbelief. So, I flip my blinker on because my exit is next and it occurs to me that she is probably going to exit too. Which really means she is a bitch because she was all over everyone and she only had to go like three miles down the fucking highway. Anyway, sure enough, she exits. Do you think she used her blinker? If you guess 'no' then you would be right. I'm sorry, but if you are so fucking rude that you don't use your blinker, it pisses me off. Well, she pulls up to the stop sign and do you know what I see? Oh, PLEASE guess. One of those fucking Christian fish things! The bitch can't use her blinker but has a Christian fish on her car! I really wanted to rear end her. If I wasn't a believer in Karma... I mean, it wouldn't have even scratched my chrome boat and I could have fucked up her Jag!
Anyway, I didn't rear end her... Instead I just took all my anger and frustration and shared it with you! :)
Do me a favor, post a few things that piss you off under comments :)
Have a nice Tuesday readers :)
~Kate
so eloquently put by katehopeeden at 5:58 AM
| link to this post | 5 spoke |


Who: katehopeeden
Where: San Antonio, Texas Yeah, so I am all that you see here. I am friendly and kind, crazy and bitchy, playful and flirty... sometimes I am funny but mostly I just write the first thing that comes to mind and then stop when it ends. I love life and I am lucky to be living the one that I am. Want to know more?
Click here!




12/14/84 - 1/26/05


"The most wasted day is one in which we have not laughed"

"Life moves pretty fast, if you don’t stop and look around once in a while you might miss it."

"Guys are like stars, there's a million of them out there but only one of them can make your dreams come true." "Don't spend your life with someone you can live with, spend it with someone you can't live without."

"Reach for the moon, even if you miss you will still land among the stars"



Veronique

Yoda

Hot Toddy

Finding Liz

The Adorable DB

Tux Baby
Malcolm (he'll be back)

They'll All Fall

we grabbed the lion

Red Hot Sexy Papa

Snow

dooce

Madi (my stalker)

Did I miss you?
Do you feel left out and sad?
Click that link up there
and email me your blog!

Childhood Memories

My Mother

The Story of AZ

The Time In Between

The Beginning Of NY

The man from my dreams

The End Of NY

Growing and Changing

Learning to Cope

These are a work in progress. They are in the right order, but more will fill in the blank spaces in time as I write them.

"I just got done reading the history lessons on your blog (yes, I've been lurking on your blog). All the respect I had for you...has increased, like, tenfold. I don't think I could have done it. To go through what you have and not only still be able to discuss it with such wit and poise, but also to raise those three gorgeous girls. You are truly an inspiration. You are honestly one of the strongest people I have ever known, either online or IRL. Thank you so much." -Stef

www.flickr.com
katehopeeden's photos More of katehopeeden's photos

That cracked my shit up! TM

Kate went to Dallas?

You asked Kate questions?

Kate was stung by a Scorpion?

Kate met Mr. I?

Kate got pissed?

There was a mouse?

Kate shared?

Kate confessed?

Kate turned 25?

Kate shared some more?

"There are some of us out here who are living vicariously through you, okay?! So for god's sake, let us have some fun and excitement!" -Educated Liberal

"I LOVE inner monologues. They rock!"
-Hot Toddy


Ebay

The Gym

Morning Monologue

RHBlogger 2nd runner

sizzling RH 05







referer referrer referers referrers http_referer