Thursday, November 16, 2006
yeah yeah yeah - I suck
Ok, so I have been the baddest blogger ever. Ok, well not the baddest. There are The Cake Lady and Jiffinner who I am pretty sure have blogged less than me :)
Where are you??? Has been the subject line to most emails I have received lately. And the truth is that I haven't really been any where. I have just graduated into The Land Of The Super Busy People. Oh, and I have been reading the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon and... well... I'm hooked. And dreaming of red headed men in kilts speaking to me in Gaelic.
So what's going on my life? That's why your here right? It certainly isn't because I am sending out free candy.
Of course, when the most exciting thing that happened to me last week was that I got a package from Germany with our Bill of Lading (something I had never heard of until i started working here btw) in it and the stable was like brass! It wasn't whatever-the-hell our staples are made out of, no siree. It was like the same color as a new penny and this of course provoked much consideration as to what kind of staples they use in Germany and why they are different than our own. And if they get all excited when they get something from us that has a silver staple in it.
Yeah... so you can see, dear reader, why things have been sparse around here.

*I am trying like hell to sell my van. Why? Because I realized I loathe and abhor having a car payment. I think I can actually equate it to being jabbed in the eye repeatedly with a hot poker... yeah, I think that's about right. But it's mostly that I've realized that if I can afford a car payment (much as I hate it), then I can afford to pay more a month than I currently pay in rent and have a fucking house. So, sell the van, get something cheaper and then buy a house.

*Well, it's official. We received the diagnoses from the psychologist and now have the diagnoses (really, for the third time) of Asperger's. This time it's official and now we move on to the next steps. The biggest and most important one is the school. It is imperative to me that they stop looking at her as though she is "bad" because that really is how they see her. And she really isn't bad at all. She is such a sweet girl. But it's time for them to start being more understanding and get the schooling needed for the teachers so that they can better accommodate my daughter.

*I met a girl with whom I would like to become friends. I am sure, that if you periodically check my flickr site, that you have seen the pictures of Trin and Ireland. Well, Ireland's mom is a pretty cool chic. She is my age, maybe a few months older. She has two kids (a son also, who is five) and is seven months pregnant with another baby girl. Which I am unnaturally excited about because none of my friends have been supplying me with babies to hold. The Cake Lady was the last and Evan is pushing three now. Jiffinner keeps saying she is going to pop out a brood of little boys but we have yet to actually see the proof of this. (Honestly, I think she is waiting until mine and The Cake Lady's kids are old enough to babysit.)
Anyway, I think that the reason I felt connected to Ireland's mom (who I will need to name soon) is because she is also single. She and her husband split two months ago. I looked at her and saw myself, almost five years ago. I remember exactly how scary it is to be alone and pregnant and have two kids. Oh - and she is rad. Very happy, energetic and cool chic. So, I am hoping we can become good friends.
Alrighty then peeps - I gotta run. I am blogging to you illegally from work and I need to stop.
Don't give up on me, I have another post coming for sure this weekend :)
so eloquently put by katehopeeden at 7:05 AM
| link to this post | 2 spoke |


Who: katehopeeden
Where: San Antonio, Texas Yeah, so I am all that you see here. I am friendly and kind, crazy and bitchy, playful and flirty... sometimes I am funny but mostly I just write the first thing that comes to mind and then stop when it ends. I love life and I am lucky to be living the one that I am. Want to know more?
Click here!




12/14/84 - 1/26/05


"The most wasted day is one in which we have not laughed"

"Life moves pretty fast, if you don’t stop and look around once in a while you might miss it."

"Guys are like stars, there's a million of them out there but only one of them can make your dreams come true." "Don't spend your life with someone you can live with, spend it with someone you can't live without."

"Reach for the moon, even if you miss you will still land among the stars"



Veronique

Yoda

Hot Toddy

Finding Liz

The Adorable DB

Tux Baby
Malcolm (he'll be back)

They'll All Fall

we grabbed the lion

Red Hot Sexy Papa

Snow

dooce

Madi (my stalker)

Did I miss you?
Do you feel left out and sad?
Click that link up there
and email me your blog!

Childhood Memories

My Mother

The Story of AZ

The Time In Between

The Beginning Of NY

The man from my dreams

The End Of NY

Growing and Changing

Learning to Cope

These are a work in progress. They are in the right order, but more will fill in the blank spaces in time as I write them.

"I just got done reading the history lessons on your blog (yes, I've been lurking on your blog). All the respect I had for you...has increased, like, tenfold. I don't think I could have done it. To go through what you have and not only still be able to discuss it with such wit and poise, but also to raise those three gorgeous girls. You are truly an inspiration. You are honestly one of the strongest people I have ever known, either online or IRL. Thank you so much." -Stef

www.flickr.com
katehopeeden's photos More of katehopeeden's photos

That cracked my shit up! TM

Kate went to Dallas?

You asked Kate questions?

Kate was stung by a Scorpion?

Kate met Mr. I?

Kate got pissed?

There was a mouse?

Kate shared?

Kate confessed?

Kate turned 25?

Kate shared some more?

"There are some of us out here who are living vicariously through you, okay?! So for god's sake, let us have some fun and excitement!" -Educated Liberal

"I LOVE inner monologues. They rock!"
-Hot Toddy


Ebay

The Gym

Morning Monologue

RHBlogger 2nd runner

sizzling RH 05







referer referrer referers referrers http_referer