Wednesday, March 09, 2005
things I have decided...
I decided this morning that the ladies that work at my daycare are the next best thing to a [good] husband. They are caring and thoughtful and they take good care of my kids. When I look nice, they tell me. Every morning when I drop my daughter off they tell me to "have a nice day"... They smile at me when I pick my kids up and tell me how my daughter's day was. They help with home work and provide meals. A few months ago, the lady that had been Triniti's teacher last year pulled me aside and asked me what was going on with me... I had no idea what the hell she was talking about... She said that I was losing weight, smiling a lot, and that I had looked really nice for a few weeks now. Basically she came straight out and asked "who is he?" lol. And she was right because I was head over heels for Mr. I at the time and hadn't even realized the change on my end.

I decided yesterday that I will never be a gymnast and that I have the utmost respect for anyone who is! I am watching my daughters do amazing things yesterday. Amanda has been taking gymnastics for about a month now and Emilee started yesterday. My daughters can do backbends and flippy things on the parallel bars. It is truly amazing to watch them. I can see their coach helping them and he is an awesome teacher. It's the learning to ride a bike process. He pushes them and then slowly lets go as they are getting it. Amanda is getting really good at vaulting too. I realized that this will also be an awesome thing for their bodies. Amanda has the teeny tiniest amount of baby fat on her, which is average for her age, but I can see this slimming them both down. I would equate gymnastics for kids to pilates for adults in that it does similar slimming things to your body. I need to take some pics and post them.

I decided last night that I am not going to let Mr. I know that I still have feelings for him. I have to admit that I still felt like he and I were playing the game and maybe we are, but I enjoy his friendship too much so I have to stop. As much I would love for him to come up and tell me he loves me, I have to leave that part of 'us' behind and move on. If I want us to have a comfortable friendship and if I ever intend to find someone else, I have to leave our past in the past. I think I am ready to do that.

~Kate

[note: some three hours after posting this, I check my email and read my horoscope...
Be more aggressive when it comes to your intentions regarding a romantic situation, Kate. It would be a great idea to impress your lover with a delicious home-cooked meal on a night like this. Put a bit more spark into the equation and relight the candle that might have recently gone out. Don't hesitate to be the instigator in love.
Funny because that is what Tempest said as well. She and I were talking about Mr. I a week or so ago and she gave me that "if you want him, go fucking get him already" speech...]

Labels: , , ,

so eloquently put by katehopeeden at 5:59 AM
| link to this post | 1 spoke |


Who: katehopeeden
Where: San Antonio, Texas Yeah, so I am all that you see here. I am friendly and kind, crazy and bitchy, playful and flirty... sometimes I am funny but mostly I just write the first thing that comes to mind and then stop when it ends. I love life and I am lucky to be living the one that I am. Want to know more?
Click here!




12/14/84 - 1/26/05


"The most wasted day is one in which we have not laughed"

"Life moves pretty fast, if you don’t stop and look around once in a while you might miss it."

"Guys are like stars, there's a million of them out there but only one of them can make your dreams come true." "Don't spend your life with someone you can live with, spend it with someone you can't live without."

"Reach for the moon, even if you miss you will still land among the stars"



Veronique

Yoda

Hot Toddy

Finding Liz

The Adorable DB

Tux Baby
Malcolm (he'll be back)

They'll All Fall

we grabbed the lion

Red Hot Sexy Papa

Snow

dooce

Madi (my stalker)

Did I miss you?
Do you feel left out and sad?
Click that link up there
and email me your blog!

Childhood Memories

My Mother

The Story of AZ

The Time In Between

The Beginning Of NY

The man from my dreams

The End Of NY

Growing and Changing

Learning to Cope

These are a work in progress. They are in the right order, but more will fill in the blank spaces in time as I write them.

"I just got done reading the history lessons on your blog (yes, I've been lurking on your blog). All the respect I had for you...has increased, like, tenfold. I don't think I could have done it. To go through what you have and not only still be able to discuss it with such wit and poise, but also to raise those three gorgeous girls. You are truly an inspiration. You are honestly one of the strongest people I have ever known, either online or IRL. Thank you so much." -Stef

www.flickr.com
katehopeeden's photos More of katehopeeden's photos

That cracked my shit up! TM

Kate went to Dallas?

You asked Kate questions?

Kate was stung by a Scorpion?

Kate met Mr. I?

Kate got pissed?

There was a mouse?

Kate shared?

Kate confessed?

Kate turned 25?

Kate shared some more?

"There are some of us out here who are living vicariously through you, okay?! So for god's sake, let us have some fun and excitement!" -Educated Liberal

"I LOVE inner monologues. They rock!"
-Hot Toddy


Ebay

The Gym

Morning Monologue

RHBlogger 2nd runner

sizzling RH 05







referer referrer referers referrers http_referer