Wednesday, March 21, 2007
I [heart] Blake Lewis.
Totally don't care if you guys think I've lost it.
Ok, ok, ok.. maybe I do care a little :)
Here's the thing though -- I can't really blame my American Idol watching on the kiddos any more since (A) they have pretty much stopped watching it and (B) I am totally hooked.
I mean, I know the names of all the effing contestants - like, by heart.
So, here we go again with my American Idol review... I'd like to apologize in advance and blame this on the fact that I haven't been laid in a very long time.
1. Haley Scarnato... I am supposed to like her. She is from San Antonio and I should support her but up until last night, I really, really wanted her to go home. Last night I thought she finally put away her whole, I'm a wedding funeral singer attitude and finally showed that she is a pretty girl who, if given the chance can rock the house.

2. Chris Richardson... I like him. I really do... but I know he won't win. He just doesn't have the ability to do very much with his voice. He can sing, don't get me wrong, but he just can't belt shit out. I think he has a career ahead of him though, in a Gavin DeGraw kind of way.

3. Stephanie Edwards... girl can sing. Last night though? Not so much. She'll still be here next week since Sanjaya will probably go home this week but she can't screw up again like she did last night.

4. Blake Lewis.... *sigh* (not like a boring sigh either, that was a sigh of adoration) Man I dig him. I think of all the people on this show, maybe all the people EVER on this show, he is the most creative preformer. Dude has serious talent. You can tell every week that he busts his ass to get his song arranged and make it his and he just plain rocks at it. I dig him. I'd date him. And I voted for him like twenty times last night.

5. Lakisha Jones... Yeah. Um. She wasn't very good last night. BUT she is still very good overall and I think she will be one of the last six for sure.

6. Phil Stacey... I like him, I really do. I think he will be one of the last six BUT he kind of has this old school music thing going on. He consistently sings songs I've never heard of and because of that I think he is losing votes. People want to hear songs that they know.

7. Jordin Sparks... Again, I think she will be around a little while longer - maybe til the end. She is good and you can tell she is just a cool chic. I thought she did very good last night.

8. Sanjaya Malakar... Oh man... oh man oh man oh man... I really like him. I think he is just the sweetest boy. And he can sing (despite his rather weak preformances). I just wish he was more sure of himself. I have a feeling he is going home tonight.

9. Gina Glocksen... I dig her. I dig her energy and I wish she was a better singer. Last night she sucked. Not as bad as Sanjaya did, but not much better. And she is just so cool that I want her to do better. I htink she has a future for sure but I don't think she will win.

10. Chris Sligh... I like him, I really do. And I think he has this whole Blue Brother singing thing going on... I don't think he will win... I don't think he will even make it much further. But he is a cool dude.

11. Melinda Doolittle... Man she irritates me. There is no saying the chic can't sing. She can sing. She made me like My Funny Valentine and I didn't even remotely like that song. But her whole Bambi Eyes thing gets on my nerves and she may be the nicest chic in the world but stop looking so surprised when people tell you that you can sing. Obviously you can sing and well. She'll be around for awhile and she may even win.

Ok, there you go... thats who I dig and don't dig. Blake is at the top of my list right now.
And here is why.

So, someone else out there is watching... right? What do you think??

Labels: , ,

so eloquently put by katehopeeden at 6:38 AM
| link to this post | 4 spoke |


Who: katehopeeden
Where: San Antonio, Texas Yeah, so I am all that you see here. I am friendly and kind, crazy and bitchy, playful and flirty... sometimes I am funny but mostly I just write the first thing that comes to mind and then stop when it ends. I love life and I am lucky to be living the one that I am. Want to know more?
Click here!




12/14/84 - 1/26/05


"The most wasted day is one in which we have not laughed"

"Life moves pretty fast, if you don’t stop and look around once in a while you might miss it."

"Guys are like stars, there's a million of them out there but only one of them can make your dreams come true." "Don't spend your life with someone you can live with, spend it with someone you can't live without."

"Reach for the moon, even if you miss you will still land among the stars"



Veronique

Yoda

Hot Toddy

Finding Liz

The Adorable DB

Tux Baby
Malcolm (he'll be back)

They'll All Fall

we grabbed the lion

Red Hot Sexy Papa

Snow

dooce

Madi (my stalker)

Did I miss you?
Do you feel left out and sad?
Click that link up there
and email me your blog!

Childhood Memories

My Mother

The Story of AZ

The Time In Between

The Beginning Of NY

The man from my dreams

The End Of NY

Growing and Changing

Learning to Cope

These are a work in progress. They are in the right order, but more will fill in the blank spaces in time as I write them.

"I just got done reading the history lessons on your blog (yes, I've been lurking on your blog). All the respect I had for you...has increased, like, tenfold. I don't think I could have done it. To go through what you have and not only still be able to discuss it with such wit and poise, but also to raise those three gorgeous girls. You are truly an inspiration. You are honestly one of the strongest people I have ever known, either online or IRL. Thank you so much." -Stef

www.flickr.com
katehopeeden's photos More of katehopeeden's photos

That cracked my shit up! TM

Kate went to Dallas?

You asked Kate questions?

Kate was stung by a Scorpion?

Kate met Mr. I?

Kate got pissed?

There was a mouse?

Kate shared?

Kate confessed?

Kate turned 25?

Kate shared some more?

"There are some of us out here who are living vicariously through you, okay?! So for god's sake, let us have some fun and excitement!" -Educated Liberal

"I LOVE inner monologues. They rock!"
-Hot Toddy


Ebay

The Gym

Morning Monologue

RHBlogger 2nd runner

sizzling RH 05







referer referrer referers referrers http_referer