Sunday, December 09, 2007
On The Mend

The Rules:

1. Put your iTunes/ music player on Shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER WHAT

After you’ve answered all of the questions, tag 5 other people and then let them know they’ve been tagged to do the meme themselves!


1. IF SOMEONE SAYS “IS THIS OKAY” YOU SAY?
Ryan Adams - I want to go home

Honestly? I have no idea what that song even is! lol

2. WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Sister Hazel - Everybody

I wanna tell everybody everybody
that you're so much more than they've ever even seen before
And I wanna tell everybody everybody
If they touched your hand then they'd never want to let you go
I like that!

3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Cheetah Girls - Shake your tail feather


I have daughters - shut. it.

4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
3 Doors Down - Live For Today


And god only knows all the places ive been
But i love this life that i'm living in
I wont look back to regret yesterday
Were not handed tomorrow so i'll live for today
That's pretty much the way I feel everyday.

5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE’S PURPOSE?
James Blunt - Wisemen


Look who's alone now,
It's not me. It's not me.
Those three Wise Men,
They've got a semi by the sea.
Got to ask yourself the question,
Where are you now?
Hmmmmmm... oookkk...

6. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
The Beatles - All You Need Is Love

That's the best one yet!

7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Jerry Jeff Walker - Mr Bojangles
Alrighty then.

8.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
Sean Paul - Ever Blazing

Ok, not knowing the lyrics to this song I initially thought it was about something VERY different and had it been, it would have been ridiculously on.

9. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Bonnie Raitt - Papa Come Quick


Gas up the old Ford, get out the road map
They got a head start about half a day
Load up the shotgun, put it in the gunrack
Jody's with Chico down in East L.A.
Yeah, what mother of three daughters doesn't think about this very often?


10. WHAT IS 2+2?
Coldplay - Your Love Means Everything
I slipped away last night
Took me away from sight and the place I know.
All crushed upon my skin
This mess I put you in and the punch i threw.
It was a strange reaction
for someone like you to remain on side
And in a chain reaction
I was down and calling for a place to hide.
I saw a broken arm
Machines will all break down in the way I know.
Mended and all made clean
I saw up on the screen all the stones I throw.
It was a strange reaction
for someone like you to remain so sure
And in a chain reaction
I dissolve and break and then away I crawl.

If this is the answer to 2+2, consider yourselves schooled.

11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
I'm copying Snow here:
Um--I actually have a LOT of best friends, so I'm gonna hit the song and whoever it comes up to being the closest to is who I am going to say it's for--this may be a really ironic coincidence, so hold your breath (or it could be really stupid)

Limp Bizkit - Sanitarium
Ok, there is only one person in the world who I would think of when I hear Limp Bizkit and that is Jiffinner :)

12.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Mozart - Carmina (Techno Remix)

No lyrics and as with any boy, it just adds to the confustion :) Amanda and Emilee LOVE this song...

13. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Jefferson Starship - Leaving on a Jetplane

I'm not sure what I would have picked personally but this is a pretty good one :)

14. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Justin Timberlake - Sexy Back

LMFAO

15. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
The Nadas - One More Chance

Sometimes I still call the phone rings
on the wall nobody answers no one's
there at all
Sometimes I see her my breath skips
my mind stirs I hear a voice as soft as
a whisper
I want a chance to say to be strong
enough to say I love... I want another
chance to say I love you
I shook when you lied and gave up
when I tried to reach you I can't reach
inside The day you flew off I cried I'm
not soft nobody asked me I would
have told them to fly off
Pictures don't tell me they can't stop
my memory from fading dim Do you
remember me The last time I saw you
my grey eyes had turned blue you
were gone and most of me was too

I need to burn a Nadas cd..

16. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Jungle Book - Techno Remix

This is a remix of "I wanna be like you"
It would take the hand of God for my parents to admit that they wanted to be like me..

17. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Lindsay Lohan - Drama Queen

Darn Lindsay! I was on a roll!

18.WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Jim Sturgess - Girl (Across The Universe Soundtrack)

Please don't play this at my funeral!

19.WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Deftones - One Weak

????

20. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Amy Winehouse - You Know I'm No Good

I cheated myself
Like I knew I would
I told ya, I was trouble
You know that I'm no good

I am totally not sleeping with multiple boys, I promise ya!

21. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Modest Mouse - Ocean Breathes Salty

The ocean breathes salty, won't you carry it in?
In your head, in your mouth, in your soul.
And maybe we'll get lucky and we'll both grow old.
Well I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I hope so.


22. WHAT SHOULD YOU POST THIS AS?
Foo Fighters - On The Mend

How appropriate!

Labels: ,

so eloquently put by katehopeeden at 8:09 AM
| link to this post | 0 spoke |


Who: katehopeeden
Where: San Antonio, Texas Yeah, so I am all that you see here. I am friendly and kind, crazy and bitchy, playful and flirty... sometimes I am funny but mostly I just write the first thing that comes to mind and then stop when it ends. I love life and I am lucky to be living the one that I am. Want to know more?
Click here!




12/14/84 - 1/26/05


"The most wasted day is one in which we have not laughed"

"Life moves pretty fast, if you don’t stop and look around once in a while you might miss it."

"Guys are like stars, there's a million of them out there but only one of them can make your dreams come true." "Don't spend your life with someone you can live with, spend it with someone you can't live without."

"Reach for the moon, even if you miss you will still land among the stars"



Veronique

Yoda

Hot Toddy

Finding Liz

The Adorable DB

Tux Baby
Malcolm (he'll be back)

They'll All Fall

we grabbed the lion

Red Hot Sexy Papa

Snow

dooce

Madi (my stalker)

Did I miss you?
Do you feel left out and sad?
Click that link up there
and email me your blog!

Childhood Memories

My Mother

The Story of AZ

The Time In Between

The Beginning Of NY

The man from my dreams

The End Of NY

Growing and Changing

Learning to Cope

These are a work in progress. They are in the right order, but more will fill in the blank spaces in time as I write them.

"I just got done reading the history lessons on your blog (yes, I've been lurking on your blog). All the respect I had for you...has increased, like, tenfold. I don't think I could have done it. To go through what you have and not only still be able to discuss it with such wit and poise, but also to raise those three gorgeous girls. You are truly an inspiration. You are honestly one of the strongest people I have ever known, either online or IRL. Thank you so much." -Stef

www.flickr.com
katehopeeden's photos More of katehopeeden's photos

That cracked my shit up! TM

Kate went to Dallas?

You asked Kate questions?

Kate was stung by a Scorpion?

Kate met Mr. I?

Kate got pissed?

There was a mouse?

Kate shared?

Kate confessed?

Kate turned 25?

Kate shared some more?

"There are some of us out here who are living vicariously through you, okay?! So for god's sake, let us have some fun and excitement!" -Educated Liberal

"I LOVE inner monologues. They rock!"
-Hot Toddy


Ebay

The Gym

Morning Monologue

RHBlogger 2nd runner

sizzling RH 05







referer referrer referers referrers http_referer