Friday, February 18, 2005
It's Friday baby!
Oh, I just *love* Fridays! End of the week, don't have to turn my alarm on tonight when I got bed... Can stay up as late as I want without being exhausted tomorrow.
-sigh-

So, speaking of alarms... guess who didn't turn hers on last night? Uh, yeah, that would be me. So, I woke up at EXACTLY 7:30 this morning. A full hour late. Needless to say, I was fifteen minutes late to work and I had to have my sister take my kids to school.

I hate over sleeping.
Oh well.

There's something I've never mentioned here and realized this morning that I needed to. I absolutely adore these guys I work with. I know I have said before that I think car salesmen are given a bad name and that if every one really knew all the crap that they go through and deal with that they wouldn't be so quick to judge them. This morning, two of our salesmen were sitting in the other room talking about the chili cook off that we are having at the dealership today. This is something that we have every year and it is some heavy competition. These guys stay up all night making their special chili and the whole dealership participates. Anyway, two of them were talking today and I overheard a conversation that went like this:
#1 "So, did you make any chili for the cook off?"
#2 "Bet your ass! You're gonna love it. Backstrap chili."
#1 "Soandso has been cooking his for three days"
#2 "Hmmmmmmm..."
#1 "Seems to me like that should be more of a stew than a chili..."
#2 "Well, now, that may be true..."
These guys are insinuating that another salesman is cheating because he cooked his chili for three days! LOL. I love it. They are really some sweet guys. Our GM had his birthday yesterday and his mom made a huge cake and brought it up here for him. One of the salesman came over here with a piece for Jiffinner and I and we never even asked him... or knew about the cake for that matter. How sweet is that?
And it isn't just the salesmen. They guys in rental are great too. At least once a week one of the guys from rental picks me up at my car and drives me to my department. For no other reason than just to be nice. The rental manager and I have been friends the entire time I have worked here and his is a friendship I really treasure. Here is a guy who will call me up and say 'Good morning, sunshine!' How can that not make you smile?

All right, I'm off guys. My manager just asked me to make a newsletter-from scratch!
Isn't that a Monday assignment? lol

HAPPY FRIDAY FRIENDS!

~Kate


so eloquently put by katehopeeden at 7:48 AM
| link to this post | 0 spoke |


Who: katehopeeden
Where: San Antonio, Texas Yeah, so I am all that you see here. I am friendly and kind, crazy and bitchy, playful and flirty... sometimes I am funny but mostly I just write the first thing that comes to mind and then stop when it ends. I love life and I am lucky to be living the one that I am. Want to know more?
Click here!




12/14/84 - 1/26/05


"The most wasted day is one in which we have not laughed"

"Life moves pretty fast, if you don’t stop and look around once in a while you might miss it."

"Guys are like stars, there's a million of them out there but only one of them can make your dreams come true." "Don't spend your life with someone you can live with, spend it with someone you can't live without."

"Reach for the moon, even if you miss you will still land among the stars"



Veronique

Yoda

Hot Toddy

Finding Liz

The Adorable DB

Tux Baby
Malcolm (he'll be back)

They'll All Fall

we grabbed the lion

Red Hot Sexy Papa

Snow

dooce

Madi (my stalker)

Did I miss you?
Do you feel left out and sad?
Click that link up there
and email me your blog!

Childhood Memories

My Mother

The Story of AZ

The Time In Between

The Beginning Of NY

The man from my dreams

The End Of NY

Growing and Changing

Learning to Cope

These are a work in progress. They are in the right order, but more will fill in the blank spaces in time as I write them.

"I just got done reading the history lessons on your blog (yes, I've been lurking on your blog). All the respect I had for you...has increased, like, tenfold. I don't think I could have done it. To go through what you have and not only still be able to discuss it with such wit and poise, but also to raise those three gorgeous girls. You are truly an inspiration. You are honestly one of the strongest people I have ever known, either online or IRL. Thank you so much." -Stef

www.flickr.com
katehopeeden's photos More of katehopeeden's photos

That cracked my shit up! TM

Kate went to Dallas?

You asked Kate questions?

Kate was stung by a Scorpion?

Kate met Mr. I?

Kate got pissed?

There was a mouse?

Kate shared?

Kate confessed?

Kate turned 25?

Kate shared some more?

"There are some of us out here who are living vicariously through you, okay?! So for god's sake, let us have some fun and excitement!" -Educated Liberal

"I LOVE inner monologues. They rock!"
-Hot Toddy


Ebay

The Gym

Morning Monologue

RHBlogger 2nd runner

sizzling RH 05







referer referrer referers referrers http_referer