Saturday, June 04, 2005
as I was perusing
As I was looking around the blogosphere, I ran across this post about yours truly. How very nice, huh? I turn into that little kid looking at the ground and scuffing the toe of my shoe saying 'Wow, Thanks Mister'. I hate to be a broken record, but it always amazes me how many awesome readers I have. I guess I should stop holding your family members hostage...
Anyway, (do you ever want to say 'anyhoo' but stop yourself because it sounds stupid? Maybe that's just me...), a little further down the page, I ran across
this. What a cool idea. I have to admit that my 'Blog Etiquette' book has been delayed in the mail as I am never sure how to properly steal a fellow blogger's idea. I read about memes but never did one because no one ever told me to and I think you are supposed to be asked... Is there a website for this? To tell you what is ok and what is a fopah? Please link me, lol. And while on the subject of things I don't know how to do, how do you guys get your 'comment' thingies to say something different?? I have no clue.

TEN Random Things About Me:
*I like the way my flip flops sound when I am running down the stairs.
*I smack my gum
*I can't keep plants alive
*I dig guys with nice arms
*I hate to cook
*I like to smile
*I laugh loudly
*I cuss A LOT
*I don't lie
*I hate silence
NINE Ways To Win My Heart:
*Genuinely care about my daughters
*Genuinely care about me
*Treat me like your best friend
*Listen to me talk
*Respect my need for space
*Do things with out being asked
*Enjoy the 'little weird things' about me
*Be honest
*Be loyal
EIGHT things I want to do before I die:
*See all three of my daughters turn into happy adults
*Go to Greece and Ireland
*Be in love and loved in return
*Make out with Matthew McConaughey
*Swim with dolphins
*Take my daughters to Disney World
*Travel with my daughters to a country of each of their choosing
*Buy a house
SEVEN ways to annoy me:
*Touch my belly button
*Sit around when people around you are up and working. This is the main reason I prefer to clean when no one is home.
*Treat people like crap
*Insult my children or treat them in a condescending manner
*Patronize me
*Lie
*put crumbs or sand in my sheets
SIX things I believe in:
*Karma
*Being a good parent. I think when you have children there is no going back you accept and embrace your parenthood and you do the best damn job that can be done.
*Friendship. There is a bond there, one that should be taken so seriously in all the things you do. You never betray your friends and you should always try and be a good friend to them.
*Happiness. Nothing in this world means anything if you don't wake up happy and go to sleep content.
*Hard work = results
*Wishing on shooting stars
FIVE things I'm afraid of:
*Death. Yeah, fuck being all profound and saying 'when my time comes, it comes, so why worry?' Death scares the shit out of me. I can't imagine my kids being without me or visa versa. I have to live at least until they are all adults, then revisit the fear.
*Something happening to one of my daughters.
*
scorpions
*car accidents
*losing my stability
FOUR favorite items in my room:
*my books
*
my death machine
*my bed
*my pictures
THREE things I do everyday:
*blog, of course... well, except for the weekends. But I usually write ideas for my blog on the weekends and I write what I consider
'filler entries' for days when I can't think of anything else to write.
*tell my daughters I love them
*drink a ton of water
TWO things I want to do right now:
*sleep
*clean
ONE person I want to see right now:
*
Veronique. I think that will forever be the answer to that question.

Thank you Michael, for the compliment and for the idea.

~Kate

btw- throw Etiquette out the window and feel free to post these questions on your blog - I would love to see your answers :)

so eloquently put by katehopeeden at 1:26 AM
| link to this post | 1 spoke |


Who: katehopeeden
Where: San Antonio, Texas Yeah, so I am all that you see here. I am friendly and kind, crazy and bitchy, playful and flirty... sometimes I am funny but mostly I just write the first thing that comes to mind and then stop when it ends. I love life and I am lucky to be living the one that I am. Want to know more?
Click here!




12/14/84 - 1/26/05


"The most wasted day is one in which we have not laughed"

"Life moves pretty fast, if you don’t stop and look around once in a while you might miss it."

"Guys are like stars, there's a million of them out there but only one of them can make your dreams come true." "Don't spend your life with someone you can live with, spend it with someone you can't live without."

"Reach for the moon, even if you miss you will still land among the stars"



Veronique

Yoda

Hot Toddy

Finding Liz

The Adorable DB

Tux Baby
Malcolm (he'll be back)

They'll All Fall

we grabbed the lion

Red Hot Sexy Papa

Snow

dooce

Madi (my stalker)

Did I miss you?
Do you feel left out and sad?
Click that link up there
and email me your blog!

Childhood Memories

My Mother

The Story of AZ

The Time In Between

The Beginning Of NY

The man from my dreams

The End Of NY

Growing and Changing

Learning to Cope

These are a work in progress. They are in the right order, but more will fill in the blank spaces in time as I write them.

"I just got done reading the history lessons on your blog (yes, I've been lurking on your blog). All the respect I had for you...has increased, like, tenfold. I don't think I could have done it. To go through what you have and not only still be able to discuss it with such wit and poise, but also to raise those three gorgeous girls. You are truly an inspiration. You are honestly one of the strongest people I have ever known, either online or IRL. Thank you so much." -Stef

www.flickr.com
katehopeeden's photos More of katehopeeden's photos

That cracked my shit up! TM

Kate went to Dallas?

You asked Kate questions?

Kate was stung by a Scorpion?

Kate met Mr. I?

Kate got pissed?

There was a mouse?

Kate shared?

Kate confessed?

Kate turned 25?

Kate shared some more?

"There are some of us out here who are living vicariously through you, okay?! So for god's sake, let us have some fun and excitement!" -Educated Liberal

"I LOVE inner monologues. They rock!"
-Hot Toddy


Ebay

The Gym

Morning Monologue

RHBlogger 2nd runner

sizzling RH 05







referer referrer referers referrers http_referer