Wednesday, July 13, 2005
tagged
Ok, I haven't ever been tagged. I have stolen tagworthy blog entries from some of you very talented writers out there. I have read your ideas and then stemmed off into my own little version (always with credit). In fact, most of the blogs I read on a day to day basis are on my favorites list because I was so impressed with them and had to mention them here. One of these marvelous blogs is Malcolm's. The man I have just been tagged by.
I know a lot of the time I read other people's blogs and they are all pissy about being tagged... but I am jazzed. :P Yeah, I am retarded, sue me.

What I was doing ten years ago:
Ten years ago, I wasn't even pregnant with Amanda yet. What a different life, what a different person I was then. I was fifteen, I had already been through so much... I was with AZ and mad in love or lust or whatever... I was an A Honor roll student and one of the most popular girls in school. How your priorities change... I was merely a girl, a child, completely naive...

5 years ago:
The answer to that is here.

1 year ago:

One year ago I was so fucking happy that I had finally gotten my tax return! I had filed in January and found out in February that NY had claimed Triniti! It took months to get it all sorted out and it was late June, early July when I finally got it and boy howdy did I need it! When NY and I split up there year before he left me in a very shitty place financially and I needed that return to get caught up with everything.

Yesterday:

Ahhhh, yesterday we were in internet hell. major mailing problems with our servers, their servers, too many fucked up emails being resent... etc, etc, ad nauseum... Then, I went and got my girls and Amanda's best friend with whom she had her massive argument over the weekend. I was so way beyond jazzed that they had made up.

5 snacks I enjoy:
smoothies

pretty much any fruit
coffee anything
nachos
ice cream

5 songs I know all the words to:
Ok ANYTHING by Matchbox Twenty. Anything. (Including Rob Thomas)
Beautiful Soul -
Jesse McCartney (my daughters are IN LOVE with him)
Landing in London - 3 Doors Down
Sideways - Citizen Cope
Pour Some Sugar on Me - Def Leppard


5 Things I would do with $100 million:
Ok, I can't just list this, lol... I would buy (1) a huge chunk of property, like a couple hundred acres. Remember my post about my own community? Yeah, I could make that real :) I would have a house built for me and the girls. Pick out the layout and then let the girls decide how they wanted their rooms, have it all built to our specifications. Let them choose colors and furniture, all of them having their own PC in their room... That garage would hold a couple of new cars for moi :) (2) I would also buy a place for my mother and a place for my sister and brother. For all that they have ever done for me or the girls. (3) College funds, trust funds... My girls would be fine when they were older. All the appropriate clauses needed to ensure that they don't fritter it all away when they turn twenty-one. (4) Start my own organization for teenaged mothers. I once worked with incarcerated teen moms and their children and it was the most rewarding job I have ever had. I would love to start something of my own like that. (5) Then, the girls and I would travel the world. See all the sights, learn all the languages, gain all the culture...

5 locations I would like to run away to:

Greece
Ireland
Hawaii
Disney World
Scotland

5 bad habits I have:
smoking

biting my nails
being very anal about... well just about everything
stubborn
lately, finances... been spending more than I can afford...

5 things I like doing:
swimming
reading
writing
playing with my daughters
cleaning

5 things I would never wear:

thong bikini
a man's ring who I didn't love
a shirt that said 'I hate MB20'
anything made from cute little animal's fur
tacky stuff (yup, ran out of ideas :P)


5 TV shows I like:
Grey's Anatomy
House

Gilmore Girls
One Tree Hill

Law & Order


5 Biggest joys of the moment:

my girls - always
*Triniti talking so much more
*Emilee making a best friend
*Amanda and her best friend making up
a story I am working on
Into The West
The fact that my car still starts every morning
That Boss is very seriously considering hiring
The Cake Lady to work with me!

5 Favorite toys:

my DVR
my camera
my computer
my blender
Ruthie's
fucking huge stereo that she had to leave when she went to Hawaii

I tag:
The Girl
The Cake Lady
Jiffinner
Red Hot Sexy Papa
The Educated Liberal
so eloquently put by katehopeeden at 11:38 PM
| link to this post | 0 spoke |


Who: katehopeeden
Where: San Antonio, Texas Yeah, so I am all that you see here. I am friendly and kind, crazy and bitchy, playful and flirty... sometimes I am funny but mostly I just write the first thing that comes to mind and then stop when it ends. I love life and I am lucky to be living the one that I am. Want to know more?
Click here!




12/14/84 - 1/26/05


"The most wasted day is one in which we have not laughed"

"Life moves pretty fast, if you don’t stop and look around once in a while you might miss it."

"Guys are like stars, there's a million of them out there but only one of them can make your dreams come true." "Don't spend your life with someone you can live with, spend it with someone you can't live without."

"Reach for the moon, even if you miss you will still land among the stars"



Veronique

Yoda

Hot Toddy

Finding Liz

The Adorable DB

Tux Baby
Malcolm (he'll be back)

They'll All Fall

we grabbed the lion

Red Hot Sexy Papa

Snow

dooce

Madi (my stalker)

Did I miss you?
Do you feel left out and sad?
Click that link up there
and email me your blog!

Childhood Memories

My Mother

The Story of AZ

The Time In Between

The Beginning Of NY

The man from my dreams

The End Of NY

Growing and Changing

Learning to Cope

These are a work in progress. They are in the right order, but more will fill in the blank spaces in time as I write them.

"I just got done reading the history lessons on your blog (yes, I've been lurking on your blog). All the respect I had for you...has increased, like, tenfold. I don't think I could have done it. To go through what you have and not only still be able to discuss it with such wit and poise, but also to raise those three gorgeous girls. You are truly an inspiration. You are honestly one of the strongest people I have ever known, either online or IRL. Thank you so much." -Stef

www.flickr.com
katehopeeden's photos More of katehopeeden's photos

That cracked my shit up! TM

Kate went to Dallas?

You asked Kate questions?

Kate was stung by a Scorpion?

Kate met Mr. I?

Kate got pissed?

There was a mouse?

Kate shared?

Kate confessed?

Kate turned 25?

Kate shared some more?

"There are some of us out here who are living vicariously through you, okay?! So for god's sake, let us have some fun and excitement!" -Educated Liberal

"I LOVE inner monologues. They rock!"
-Hot Toddy


Ebay

The Gym

Morning Monologue

RHBlogger 2nd runner

sizzling RH 05







referer referrer referers referrers http_referer