Tuesday, January 17, 2006
random updates (1)
Ok, so I have been SUPER busy. I promise an actual post about something soon. Or at least a good HNT pic this week ;)

Ok, so my toilet?

Fixed.
FINALLY.
Fucking plumber gets there Friday afternoon and is there until like dark. And it wasn't like he stayed until dark so that he could get it fixed and leave us with a toilet. Nope. It was the complete opposite. He stayed until dark and then left us without a toilet.
All night.
He said he would be back the next morning. Now, I don't know about ya'll, but when someone tells me they will be there in the morning, my ass gets up and dressed by eight. Because I consider "morning" to still be in the AM part of the day. Dude rolled in at like 11:30. So, if you do some quick math, that means from 7:00pm the night before until 11:30am, he wasn't there. That is 16.5 hours. And then he leaves again so he can go get Mr. Second Opinion. It isn't fucking surgery dude. I trust your first opinion, as long as it means I can pee sometime before my bladder explodes.
He finally finishes at like 4:30pm. Almost a complete twenty four hour stint without a toilet. That is so wrong. I had given up on getting anything done since he continuously started conversations with me while I was trying to clean. He is being all chatty with me and my sister and her friend and my kids... and all I could think was Do you think you could hurry the fuck up so we can use the bathroom? At around 2:00, I went and sat on the couch with Ruthie to watch a movie since I could tell my bladder was feeling incredibly temperamental. I haven't wet my pants in over twenty years and I am in no hurry to kill that record. When he finally said he was done, I got up and went to say thanks and bye and then pee (I had called dibbs on the bathroom like three hours before). But. He. Kept. Talking. I couldn't even understand him. All I could hear was my brain saying something like red alert, red alert! and my bladder screaming at me. We can't hold 'er much longer!
So, I knew I was being rude as I rushed him out the door but I had to fucking pee. You know the kind of peeing I am talking about too. It is like one notch under "orgasm" on the Scale Of Things That Feel Fucking Awesome.

And, oh-my-fucking-god, did you see the guy who played Denny Duquette on Grey's Anatomy. Shit, now I have to go google him so I can show ya'll his picture. He was the guy with the bad heart? Oh wow, he was hot. I had a dream about him Monday night. Only he wasn't the guy with the bad heart in my dream, he was Teacher. And apparently, finding tons of pictures of him all half nekkid isn't going to happen since he seems to be relatively unknown. That blows. Well here is what I could find.




Jeffrey Dean Morgan
Jeffrey Dean Morgan2
Jeffrey Dean Morgan3
Yeah.
Like Ruthie said:
"I wouldn't throw him out of bed for eating crackers."

In other news, I painted my bathroom purple this weekend. Like so purple that I betcha twenty bucks Jiffinner will never let her husband help me fix anything in there ever, ever, ever again. I promise there will be pics soon, but Ruthie is going to be framing the mirror with painted flowers and vines. And the corners of the bathroom too, so you will just have to wait until it's completely done.
My mother is coming over this weekend and I can't wait to hear her make those I can't believe you did this sounds that she will make when she opens the door. She will completely fake that she likes it in that tone that is so obviously unimpressed. It will be rad.
I personally love it. I am hoping to get the paint for the trim as well as the new curtain and rug sometime this week so we can finish it.

The girls went back to school Monday. Yeah, I know all of you have been in school for like ever already and probably had Monday off, what with it being Martin Luther King day and all. We have school on MLK day here because we are backwoods country.


Ok, last thing and most important, Jiffinner was in a minor car accident yesterday. She fucked up her Kia pretty bad and is taking the day off but she said other than some scratches and being shaken up that she is ok. But you guys hop over to her blog and send her some hugs anyway. Being in a car accident is scary as hell.
Oh, and we will have pics of her car in a couple of days on my flickr account.
so eloquently put by katehopeeden at 7:42 AM
| link to this post | 6 spoke |


Who: katehopeeden
Where: San Antonio, Texas Yeah, so I am all that you see here. I am friendly and kind, crazy and bitchy, playful and flirty... sometimes I am funny but mostly I just write the first thing that comes to mind and then stop when it ends. I love life and I am lucky to be living the one that I am. Want to know more?
Click here!




12/14/84 - 1/26/05


"The most wasted day is one in which we have not laughed"

"Life moves pretty fast, if you don’t stop and look around once in a while you might miss it."

"Guys are like stars, there's a million of them out there but only one of them can make your dreams come true." "Don't spend your life with someone you can live with, spend it with someone you can't live without."

"Reach for the moon, even if you miss you will still land among the stars"



Veronique

Yoda

Hot Toddy

Finding Liz

The Adorable DB

Tux Baby
Malcolm (he'll be back)

They'll All Fall

we grabbed the lion

Red Hot Sexy Papa

Snow

dooce

Madi (my stalker)

Did I miss you?
Do you feel left out and sad?
Click that link up there
and email me your blog!

Childhood Memories

My Mother

The Story of AZ

The Time In Between

The Beginning Of NY

The man from my dreams

The End Of NY

Growing and Changing

Learning to Cope

These are a work in progress. They are in the right order, but more will fill in the blank spaces in time as I write them.

"I just got done reading the history lessons on your blog (yes, I've been lurking on your blog). All the respect I had for you...has increased, like, tenfold. I don't think I could have done it. To go through what you have and not only still be able to discuss it with such wit and poise, but also to raise those three gorgeous girls. You are truly an inspiration. You are honestly one of the strongest people I have ever known, either online or IRL. Thank you so much." -Stef

www.flickr.com
katehopeeden's photos More of katehopeeden's photos

That cracked my shit up! TM

Kate went to Dallas?

You asked Kate questions?

Kate was stung by a Scorpion?

Kate met Mr. I?

Kate got pissed?

There was a mouse?

Kate shared?

Kate confessed?

Kate turned 25?

Kate shared some more?

"There are some of us out here who are living vicariously through you, okay?! So for god's sake, let us have some fun and excitement!" -Educated Liberal

"I LOVE inner monologues. They rock!"
-Hot Toddy


Ebay

The Gym

Morning Monologue

RHBlogger 2nd runner

sizzling RH 05







referer referrer referers referrers http_referer