Wednesday, February 08, 2006
Acrophobic Humpday: The Friendship Edition
****added: OMFG, am I the only one being innundated with spammer comments from these housecleaning people? I turned WV back on for like twenty minutes and BAM! twenty comments! That's un-fucking-real. Anyway, I'm sorry guys, but you will have to play with the WV on today. I'll give out extra points or something for being tolerable. If you want, just use the letters WV gave you as the next set for the game. I am really sorry about this, but I have almost a hundred spammer comments to delete.
ps. Does anyone know how the hell they leave spammer comments without actually showing up as a hit on your statcounter?

Are you looking at this post wondering if you have entered some realm of The Twighlight zone were blog posts make no sense? If so, scroll to the bottom and all will be revealed.
For those of you who have done this once or twice:
Scoring today is the lottery version. I am picking five from each of the last two weeks and then I will award a "power ball". Points will be twenty for each of the lotto picks and then twenty five for each of the power balls.
Scoreboard is here.
Got your tickets ready? Let's go.

I'm too busy...
...(for) Whiny insulent ninny craphead Executives. (The Girl)
...(for) Silly Underaged college kids sarcasm (KaraMia)
...(to) Yell "Everyone Acro Right Now!" (TuxBaby)
...(to) Find Extra Time Inside Short Holidays (madigan)
...Kissing In Deep, Needy Excitable Yearnings... (Jim C) [I'm not either!)
[powerball]
...Wondering If Captain Kangaroo Ever Decomposed? (Grend31)


Ok, the next set was fucking awesome. Some of the best acros ever... with the exception of a few misplaces elf acros... but I digress ;)

I'm so tired of...
...Only Really Getting Aroused Seeing Men (devilgyrl) [This is something that I am somehow just not tired of... much to Madi's disappointment I think.]
...Hearing asses unleash nightly toots! (kari) [kari? I think I love you. This made me lmao.]
...Seeing Everyone Acro Slowly, Omitting Necessary Speed (TuxBaby) [you knew this was a point scoring acro didn't cha?]
...Selfish Unfeeling Macho Men Ending Relationships (The Girl)
...Talking In Rhymes Every Day (Yoda) [I didn't realize this was an issue for you!]
[and the powerball goes to Karamia for this lovely duo]
...men over using sex enuendos.
...quiet upchuck inside closed kisses [uh -- eeew]


And with that, another round of scoring has commenced.
Now, on to the theme.
This week's theme, should you choose to participate in the theme, will be:
"You are my friend because you..."

Last thing I wanted to mention is that the word verification is going to be on until tomorrow morning. I'm sure crazysilver will send me an email at 7:00am my time to remind me to "turn the fucking WV off!" The reason I am not turning it off right now is because there are evil spammer bots about that hit me with almost fifty! yes, fiifty! spammer comments. I can't even say fifty! without the exclamation point because fifty! is ever so fucking slightly excessive.

Don't know what Acrophobia is? Well, click that button and find out.
Then you can play with us.
You know you want to. Everyone's doing it.



ACRO

so eloquently put by katehopeeden at 12:00 PM
| link to this post | 31 spoke |


Who: katehopeeden
Where: San Antonio, Texas Yeah, so I am all that you see here. I am friendly and kind, crazy and bitchy, playful and flirty... sometimes I am funny but mostly I just write the first thing that comes to mind and then stop when it ends. I love life and I am lucky to be living the one that I am. Want to know more?
Click here!




12/14/84 - 1/26/05


"The most wasted day is one in which we have not laughed"

"Life moves pretty fast, if you don’t stop and look around once in a while you might miss it."

"Guys are like stars, there's a million of them out there but only one of them can make your dreams come true." "Don't spend your life with someone you can live with, spend it with someone you can't live without."

"Reach for the moon, even if you miss you will still land among the stars"



Veronique

Yoda

Hot Toddy

Finding Liz

The Adorable DB

Tux Baby
Malcolm (he'll be back)

They'll All Fall

we grabbed the lion

Red Hot Sexy Papa

Snow

dooce

Madi (my stalker)

Did I miss you?
Do you feel left out and sad?
Click that link up there
and email me your blog!

Childhood Memories

My Mother

The Story of AZ

The Time In Between

The Beginning Of NY

The man from my dreams

The End Of NY

Growing and Changing

Learning to Cope

These are a work in progress. They are in the right order, but more will fill in the blank spaces in time as I write them.

"I just got done reading the history lessons on your blog (yes, I've been lurking on your blog). All the respect I had for you...has increased, like, tenfold. I don't think I could have done it. To go through what you have and not only still be able to discuss it with such wit and poise, but also to raise those three gorgeous girls. You are truly an inspiration. You are honestly one of the strongest people I have ever known, either online or IRL. Thank you so much." -Stef

www.flickr.com
katehopeeden's photos More of katehopeeden's photos

That cracked my shit up! TM

Kate went to Dallas?

You asked Kate questions?

Kate was stung by a Scorpion?

Kate met Mr. I?

Kate got pissed?

There was a mouse?

Kate shared?

Kate confessed?

Kate turned 25?

Kate shared some more?

"There are some of us out here who are living vicariously through you, okay?! So for god's sake, let us have some fun and excitement!" -Educated Liberal

"I LOVE inner monologues. They rock!"
-Hot Toddy


Ebay

The Gym

Morning Monologue

RHBlogger 2nd runner

sizzling RH 05







referer referrer referers referrers http_referer