Thursday, February 16, 2006
completely random
So, I am reading MooCow's blog, like I do just about every morning and he links to a site I had never heard of.
Craigs List
?
Apparently there is a section called Missed Connections where you can leave a random note for the person you saw at Wal-Mart and thought was hot but didn't have a chance have the balls to go talk to.

So, I of course have to go the
San Antonio version and read all of the little liners of people who saw people and are hoping that maybe they saw them back. And I can't help it, I get chill bumps :)
What a beyond sweet idea.
Can you imagine going onto this site and seeing a liner that could have been you? And then clicking it to see that the person you saw at the doctor's office last week is looking for you?
Wow.
That so surpasses the myspace set up where random dudes ask to be your friends so that they can have your picture added to the 456,218 other chics on their 'friend' list and look like quite the playa. (Yes, I did just type that.... I know, I am surprised too.)
And speaking of myspace, a bunch of you have emailed me and asked about myspace. A few of you have even mentioned that you've considered selling out as well.
Well, to you I say, you aren't missing a thang. Myspace so sucks balls people. The only reason I would even say you should join is if you are online anonymously everywhere else and want a place where people you used to know can look you up. And once you are set up, get ready for the weirdos to start adding you as a contact.
And the blogs? Pah. Nothing compared to my lovely peeps on blogger. (Yes, I just said 'peeps'. I don't know what's wrong with me today.)

Since I have been working while writing this post, I can't seem to remember where I was going with it... I'm sure it was some where.
so eloquently put by katehopeeden at 7:08 AM
| link to this post | 5 spoke |


Who: katehopeeden
Where: San Antonio, Texas Yeah, so I am all that you see here. I am friendly and kind, crazy and bitchy, playful and flirty... sometimes I am funny but mostly I just write the first thing that comes to mind and then stop when it ends. I love life and I am lucky to be living the one that I am. Want to know more?
Click here!




12/14/84 - 1/26/05


"The most wasted day is one in which we have not laughed"

"Life moves pretty fast, if you don’t stop and look around once in a while you might miss it."

"Guys are like stars, there's a million of them out there but only one of them can make your dreams come true." "Don't spend your life with someone you can live with, spend it with someone you can't live without."

"Reach for the moon, even if you miss you will still land among the stars"



Veronique

Yoda

Hot Toddy

Finding Liz

The Adorable DB

Tux Baby
Malcolm (he'll be back)

They'll All Fall

we grabbed the lion

Red Hot Sexy Papa

Snow

dooce

Madi (my stalker)

Did I miss you?
Do you feel left out and sad?
Click that link up there
and email me your blog!

Childhood Memories

My Mother

The Story of AZ

The Time In Between

The Beginning Of NY

The man from my dreams

The End Of NY

Growing and Changing

Learning to Cope

These are a work in progress. They are in the right order, but more will fill in the blank spaces in time as I write them.

"I just got done reading the history lessons on your blog (yes, I've been lurking on your blog). All the respect I had for you...has increased, like, tenfold. I don't think I could have done it. To go through what you have and not only still be able to discuss it with such wit and poise, but also to raise those three gorgeous girls. You are truly an inspiration. You are honestly one of the strongest people I have ever known, either online or IRL. Thank you so much." -Stef

www.flickr.com
katehopeeden's photos More of katehopeeden's photos

That cracked my shit up! TM

Kate went to Dallas?

You asked Kate questions?

Kate was stung by a Scorpion?

Kate met Mr. I?

Kate got pissed?

There was a mouse?

Kate shared?

Kate confessed?

Kate turned 25?

Kate shared some more?

"There are some of us out here who are living vicariously through you, okay?! So for god's sake, let us have some fun and excitement!" -Educated Liberal

"I LOVE inner monologues. They rock!"
-Hot Toddy


Ebay

The Gym

Morning Monologue

RHBlogger 2nd runner

sizzling RH 05







referer referrer referers referrers http_referer