Thursday, March 09, 2006
random updates (2)
Seems I have been doing a bunch of these random update posts lately huh? I wish there was some long story of a reason why that I could write and keep you all busy reading for a few hours but no such luck.
Life has just been nutty.

First, I had a huge argument with my sister and I had that filling in the #1 slot of my brain for Things To Think About. We are cool now and it seems like everything has been resolved.

Second, my mom has been staying with me for almost a week and where there is my mother, there is drama. She carries a little sack of it around with her and just throws some up in the air when she is bored.

Third, Emilee has officially started playing softball. Pics are here. We had her first practice yesterday. It was supposed to be on Saturday and they were supposed to call or email which meant I was chained to my house all day waiting and then: nothing. Emo was totally bummed. Anyway, we had practice yesterday and Amanda decided she wants to play too! I spoke to the coach's wife about it and she said if I sign Amanda up she will be on the same team as Emilee. So it's a go.

Fourth, I found a new property I am interested in. I called my Lender Lady and asked her to update all of my preapproved stuff for me and I contacted the Realtor Dude and am in the process of setting up a viewing. If everything is hunky dory then I am pushing this one. It is four bedrooms and on almost an acre, so the backyard is big. There are a lot of trees and it is totally in my price range. I am going to hit them at about ten grand less than what they are asking for it and see what happens.

Fifth, I have sucked in yet another victim. Blogger should be paying me royalties ;) The Bachelor is officially a Blogger. I feel like there should be a disclaimer now... Like:
The opinions and views expressed in this blog are not necessarily those of Katehopeeden. All information and graphic detailing has been kindly provided by The Bachelor independent of Lots Of Craziness. The blog is provided by The Bachelor for information or entertainment purposes only and should not be used as directive, although it should be read daily.
Yeah, that should do it.

Sixth, I had to plan my trip for April to go see
The Girl get married in Houston! I have only ever been to one wedding and it was my mother's and I cried like a baby so I hope that I remember to pack lots of packs of travel kleenex. But, this is very exciting for me because I get to pick up Liz at the airport in Austin on the way and I am still begging Lola to come. Last time we checked she said it was still "possible" but she "doesn't know for sure yet."

Seventh, Amanda is one of two "Flag Girls" at school. Ather Student Council meeting last week, she got assigned Flag Girl. This means, she and a fellow Student Council member get to put up the flag every morning and take it down in the afternoon and she gets to help with the crosswalks. She is super jazzed :)

Eighth, I pulled "A Toddy" yesterday and hurt myself at the softball practice. In my True Klutz Fashion, I was walking down the hill towards the field with my right eye looking through the eyehole of my camera and my left eye watching the field for the picture when I stepped in a hole. Three things happened:
1. I didn't get the picture.
2. I damn near fell down.
3. I twisted my ankle in front of all the other parents.
Smooth huh?


Ok, consider yourselves updated!
so eloquently put by katehopeeden at 8:28 AM
| link to this post | 3 spoke |


Who: katehopeeden
Where: San Antonio, Texas Yeah, so I am all that you see here. I am friendly and kind, crazy and bitchy, playful and flirty... sometimes I am funny but mostly I just write the first thing that comes to mind and then stop when it ends. I love life and I am lucky to be living the one that I am. Want to know more?
Click here!




12/14/84 - 1/26/05


"The most wasted day is one in which we have not laughed"

"Life moves pretty fast, if you don’t stop and look around once in a while you might miss it."

"Guys are like stars, there's a million of them out there but only one of them can make your dreams come true." "Don't spend your life with someone you can live with, spend it with someone you can't live without."

"Reach for the moon, even if you miss you will still land among the stars"



Veronique

Yoda

Hot Toddy

Finding Liz

The Adorable DB

Tux Baby
Malcolm (he'll be back)

They'll All Fall

we grabbed the lion

Red Hot Sexy Papa

Snow

dooce

Madi (my stalker)

Did I miss you?
Do you feel left out and sad?
Click that link up there
and email me your blog!

Childhood Memories

My Mother

The Story of AZ

The Time In Between

The Beginning Of NY

The man from my dreams

The End Of NY

Growing and Changing

Learning to Cope

These are a work in progress. They are in the right order, but more will fill in the blank spaces in time as I write them.

"I just got done reading the history lessons on your blog (yes, I've been lurking on your blog). All the respect I had for you...has increased, like, tenfold. I don't think I could have done it. To go through what you have and not only still be able to discuss it with such wit and poise, but also to raise those three gorgeous girls. You are truly an inspiration. You are honestly one of the strongest people I have ever known, either online or IRL. Thank you so much." -Stef

www.flickr.com
katehopeeden's photos More of katehopeeden's photos

That cracked my shit up! TM

Kate went to Dallas?

You asked Kate questions?

Kate was stung by a Scorpion?

Kate met Mr. I?

Kate got pissed?

There was a mouse?

Kate shared?

Kate confessed?

Kate turned 25?

Kate shared some more?

"There are some of us out here who are living vicariously through you, okay?! So for god's sake, let us have some fun and excitement!" -Educated Liberal

"I LOVE inner monologues. They rock!"
-Hot Toddy


Ebay

The Gym

Morning Monologue

RHBlogger 2nd runner

sizzling RH 05







referer referrer referers referrers http_referer