Tuesday, May 16, 2006
post birthday stuff
Ok, if I had some special ranking system for birthdays, yesterday would have been in the top five. It wasn't really anything in particular but more a combination of everything. My sister went above and beyond in taking the girls shopping for me and actually getting things that I wanted and needed so go her.
The number of phone calls I got yesterday far exceeds any regular day... it may have even exceeded Christmas, lol. Not to mention that my record for International Calls Received In One Day was stomped into dust.
Thank you guys for all the calls and ecards and emails and the purple wine goblets (TCL!). There was just this constant barrage of well wishes starting at midnight England time and lasting until midnight my time.

T'was very cool ;)
And the last thing, one of the coolest things to ever receive on one's birthday was the three hour season finale of Grey's Anatomy!
[If you watch this show and have yet to actually watch the finale, stop. reading. here.]
Oh my fucking god - wow. Three hours of nail biting.
My mother was over once while Ruthie and I were watching Grey's Anatomy and she got up half way through the show and said she couldn't watch it any more. When we asked her why, she said, "this show is too intense!"
That's about right.
This is the only show I have ever watched where when two people just look at each other, I hold my breath. It is more real that anything I have ever watched before. I actually get mad at characters like Christina last night totally ditching Burke. What the fuck was that all about?
And I know I cannot be the only person who thinks that Cally is too big a girl for George. I mean seriously, she could hurt him if she wanted to. Just snap his adorableness right in two.
But forget ALL of that because Denny died! How fucked up is that? Ok, yeah, so I knew he was going to. We all knew he was going to. He was really just an extra on the show. But they gave us that last little shadow of hope when they gave him the new heart and he asked Izzy to marry him.
Then, he dies.
Alone.
I just wanted to yell at the tv "Stop fucking with me!!"
The killed the adorable Denny on. my. birthday.
Fuckers.
Ok, ok... moving on. I knew Denny was going to die, what I did not see coming was Meridith and Derek having SEX.
Oh man.
Kissing? Them kissing I could have seen. I had been expecting it for awhile now. But sex? No, I didn't expect them to have sex. And right there. where. everyone. could see them...
And then to hear Derek asking her over and over again "what does this mean?"
Because you know, to him, that was his way of choosing her, of realizing that he wants her and not Addison. I hope she strings him along all next season.
And I hope McSteamy comes back for Addison.
Last thing before I shut up about this fictional show and move on with my day, Alex gets some props for kicking as much ass as he did last night. Which was good because Alex was really starting to suck and not in his cute-sucky way but in a go to hell kind of way.
Which decreased his level of sexiness by... about four points.
So, other addicts, what did you think????? Tell me!

Labels:

so eloquently put by katehopeeden at 5:54 AM
| link to this post | 11 spoke |


Who: katehopeeden
Where: San Antonio, Texas Yeah, so I am all that you see here. I am friendly and kind, crazy and bitchy, playful and flirty... sometimes I am funny but mostly I just write the first thing that comes to mind and then stop when it ends. I love life and I am lucky to be living the one that I am. Want to know more?
Click here!




12/14/84 - 1/26/05


"The most wasted day is one in which we have not laughed"

"Life moves pretty fast, if you don’t stop and look around once in a while you might miss it."

"Guys are like stars, there's a million of them out there but only one of them can make your dreams come true." "Don't spend your life with someone you can live with, spend it with someone you can't live without."

"Reach for the moon, even if you miss you will still land among the stars"



Veronique

Yoda

Hot Toddy

Finding Liz

The Adorable DB

Tux Baby
Malcolm (he'll be back)

They'll All Fall

we grabbed the lion

Red Hot Sexy Papa

Snow

dooce

Madi (my stalker)

Did I miss you?
Do you feel left out and sad?
Click that link up there
and email me your blog!

Childhood Memories

My Mother

The Story of AZ

The Time In Between

The Beginning Of NY

The man from my dreams

The End Of NY

Growing and Changing

Learning to Cope

These are a work in progress. They are in the right order, but more will fill in the blank spaces in time as I write them.

"I just got done reading the history lessons on your blog (yes, I've been lurking on your blog). All the respect I had for you...has increased, like, tenfold. I don't think I could have done it. To go through what you have and not only still be able to discuss it with such wit and poise, but also to raise those three gorgeous girls. You are truly an inspiration. You are honestly one of the strongest people I have ever known, either online or IRL. Thank you so much." -Stef

www.flickr.com
katehopeeden's photos More of katehopeeden's photos

That cracked my shit up! TM

Kate went to Dallas?

You asked Kate questions?

Kate was stung by a Scorpion?

Kate met Mr. I?

Kate got pissed?

There was a mouse?

Kate shared?

Kate confessed?

Kate turned 25?

Kate shared some more?

"There are some of us out here who are living vicariously through you, okay?! So for god's sake, let us have some fun and excitement!" -Educated Liberal

"I LOVE inner monologues. They rock!"
-Hot Toddy


Ebay

The Gym

Morning Monologue

RHBlogger 2nd runner

sizzling RH 05







referer referrer referers referrers http_referer