Monday, May 08, 2006
today, I did something crazy
Ok, by 'crazy' I don't mean like fucking bungee jumping or whatever because that is significantly more crazy than anything I would do.
I mean, like minor crazy.

Ready?
Ok.
I didn't wear a bra.
Oh whatever, that is too crazy.
Ok, fine.
I didn't wear a bra all day.
Even to work!
Yeah, so there.
Ok, ok, so maybe you are sitting back thinking that is no big deal. Maybe you never wear a bra. But I am a bra wearer. Oh yeah. I wear them right up until I go to bed. I believe in the bra and all of it's awesomeness.
So, to not wear one, for me, that's just crazy.
And a little liberating.
If you can get over the whole freaking out once an hour or so.
It's kind of like The Naked Dream.
I'm just sitting at work or driving or whatever when I suddenly realize, no bra. And then I freak out a little and think I am dreaming and then I remember that I didn't wear one on purpose and calm down.
Repeat every hour or so.
Maybe that just makes me crazier than not wearing a bra.

Labels: , ,

so eloquently put by katehopeeden at 7:24 PM
| link to this post | 7 spoke |


Who: katehopeeden
Where: San Antonio, Texas Yeah, so I am all that you see here. I am friendly and kind, crazy and bitchy, playful and flirty... sometimes I am funny but mostly I just write the first thing that comes to mind and then stop when it ends. I love life and I am lucky to be living the one that I am. Want to know more?
Click here!




12/14/84 - 1/26/05


"The most wasted day is one in which we have not laughed"

"Life moves pretty fast, if you don’t stop and look around once in a while you might miss it."

"Guys are like stars, there's a million of them out there but only one of them can make your dreams come true." "Don't spend your life with someone you can live with, spend it with someone you can't live without."

"Reach for the moon, even if you miss you will still land among the stars"



Veronique

Yoda

Hot Toddy

Finding Liz

The Adorable DB

Tux Baby
Malcolm (he'll be back)

They'll All Fall

we grabbed the lion

Red Hot Sexy Papa

Snow

dooce

Madi (my stalker)

Did I miss you?
Do you feel left out and sad?
Click that link up there
and email me your blog!

Childhood Memories

My Mother

The Story of AZ

The Time In Between

The Beginning Of NY

The man from my dreams

The End Of NY

Growing and Changing

Learning to Cope

These are a work in progress. They are in the right order, but more will fill in the blank spaces in time as I write them.

"I just got done reading the history lessons on your blog (yes, I've been lurking on your blog). All the respect I had for you...has increased, like, tenfold. I don't think I could have done it. To go through what you have and not only still be able to discuss it with such wit and poise, but also to raise those three gorgeous girls. You are truly an inspiration. You are honestly one of the strongest people I have ever known, either online or IRL. Thank you so much." -Stef

www.flickr.com
katehopeeden's photos More of katehopeeden's photos

That cracked my shit up! TM

Kate went to Dallas?

You asked Kate questions?

Kate was stung by a Scorpion?

Kate met Mr. I?

Kate got pissed?

There was a mouse?

Kate shared?

Kate confessed?

Kate turned 25?

Kate shared some more?

"There are some of us out here who are living vicariously through you, okay?! So for god's sake, let us have some fun and excitement!" -Educated Liberal

"I LOVE inner monologues. They rock!"
-Hot Toddy


Ebay

The Gym

Morning Monologue

RHBlogger 2nd runner

sizzling RH 05







referer referrer referers referrers http_referer