Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Coming down...
I just ate pizza, for the first time in weeks since I'm in this whole eating healthier, running ten miles a week hell.
But I figured I was allowed a slice of pizza to go with my psychotic emotional girl crap. Let me preface this by telling you that I am in love with James Morrison. I have the kind of love for him that I have for my beloved MB20. And if you know me, you know that is true and lasting love.
I have been listening to him for several weeks now and pretty much know all of the words to all of his songs and want to marry him and have little bluesy, British children that play instruments and sing about love and pain.
That being said, I've had songs with lyrics like this in them:
you make it real for me
and I'm running to you baby
you are the only one who saves me
that's why I've been missing you lately
cause you make it real for me


Under the stars
At the edge of the sea
There's no one around
No one but you and me
We'd talk for hours
As time drifts away
I could stay here forver
And hold you this way

Coz you are all that I need
For you, I give my soul to keep
You see me, love me
Just the way I am
For you I am a better man
I said you are the reason
For everything I do
I'd be lost, so lost without you


And seeing as how I've been in Fantasy Land since Saturday night, day dreaming about the possibility of... well possibilities. This music only furthered my imagination and stupid girly romance thoughts.

And now, I think I need to change cds.

After over analyzing, obsessing, relentlessly emailing my friends and watching my phone like a hawk since Sunday, I finally bit the bullet and texted Dimples. He had found a blog I wrote using my real name and learned about the girls on Monday and then revisited the same blog on Tuesday but hadn't contacted me.
I had conflicting advice from Lola and SnowElf, one saying "DON'T YOU DARE CONTACT HIM!!!" and then other saying, "Do it, I can't believe you waited so long any way..."
So, this morning at 7am, I sent him a text that simply said, "I can't stop thinking about you."
He's text savvy.
He has a freakin' iPhone.
I half expected an immediate response.
I didn't get one.
Which led to a ridiculous amount of emailing back and forth between me and a bunch of you. But the person who put it the best, and my lone male emailer, was DB who said:
In fact, in guy world, he should have texted back by now, unless he's super busy, doesn't have texting on his phone, or is completely ignorant to dating in the web 2.0 world. Although, on that last one, prob not, he did google you after all.
Advice from your dude friend; if he doesn't call or text by tomorrow drop him and enjoy the memory. Especially since you've sent him a text. The ball is in his court now.

So, I've decided that if I don't hear back from him by tonight, I will just delete his number and drop it.
And delete his number.
And not call.
And delete his number.
And not text.
But mostly, delete his number.
So that's where we are.
If we don't hear from him tonight, he is deleted.
And I am going to try and get my head back on straight and get back to focusing on all of the stuff I should have been focusing on this entire week.
Like not eating pizza.

Labels: , , ,

so eloquently put by katehopeeden at 10:52 AM
| link to this post | 1 spoke |


Who: katehopeeden
Where: San Antonio, Texas Yeah, so I am all that you see here. I am friendly and kind, crazy and bitchy, playful and flirty... sometimes I am funny but mostly I just write the first thing that comes to mind and then stop when it ends. I love life and I am lucky to be living the one that I am. Want to know more?
Click here!




12/14/84 - 1/26/05


"The most wasted day is one in which we have not laughed"

"Life moves pretty fast, if you don’t stop and look around once in a while you might miss it."

"Guys are like stars, there's a million of them out there but only one of them can make your dreams come true." "Don't spend your life with someone you can live with, spend it with someone you can't live without."

"Reach for the moon, even if you miss you will still land among the stars"



Veronique

Yoda

Hot Toddy

Finding Liz

The Adorable DB

Tux Baby
Malcolm (he'll be back)

They'll All Fall

we grabbed the lion

Red Hot Sexy Papa

Snow

dooce

Madi (my stalker)

Did I miss you?
Do you feel left out and sad?
Click that link up there
and email me your blog!

Childhood Memories

My Mother

The Story of AZ

The Time In Between

The Beginning Of NY

The man from my dreams

The End Of NY

Growing and Changing

Learning to Cope

These are a work in progress. They are in the right order, but more will fill in the blank spaces in time as I write them.

"I just got done reading the history lessons on your blog (yes, I've been lurking on your blog). All the respect I had for you...has increased, like, tenfold. I don't think I could have done it. To go through what you have and not only still be able to discuss it with such wit and poise, but also to raise those three gorgeous girls. You are truly an inspiration. You are honestly one of the strongest people I have ever known, either online or IRL. Thank you so much." -Stef

www.flickr.com
katehopeeden's photos More of katehopeeden's photos

That cracked my shit up! TM

Kate went to Dallas?

You asked Kate questions?

Kate was stung by a Scorpion?

Kate met Mr. I?

Kate got pissed?

There was a mouse?

Kate shared?

Kate confessed?

Kate turned 25?

Kate shared some more?

"There are some of us out here who are living vicariously through you, okay?! So for god's sake, let us have some fun and excitement!" -Educated Liberal

"I LOVE inner monologues. They rock!"
-Hot Toddy


Ebay

The Gym

Morning Monologue

RHBlogger 2nd runner

sizzling RH 05







referer referrer referers referrers http_referer