Saturday, July 23, 2005
Interview with a Blogger
This lovely little pass-a-long is from Sandra.

The Interview:
1. What's the one thing you've done that you really wish you could takeback? See, now this is always a tricky question. I could respond very cliche and say I have no regrets because you learn from everything - good or bad. But the fact is that I should have left AZ as soon as I got pregnant with Emilee. That is my biggest regret because I was so emotionally unstable by the time he and I finally split that I wasn't me.

2. Why did you start blogging?
There was this girl on another site who had a blog. I didn't start right away... actually the reason I didn't was because I was trying to finish my NanoWrimo for that month, but I digress. I started because I was enjoying other blogs and figured I would give it a shot. I really love it. It gives me an outlet for all the writing I want to do.

3. What is the coolest thing that has ever happened to you?
Becoming a mom. No contest. The first time I saw my [first] daughter was the defining moment of my life. Everything I have ever felt since has been because of them. I have no doubts that the reason I am here if for them.

4. Where in the world would you most like to visit?
Ireland... followed very closely by Greece.

5. How did you choose your kids' names?
It's so funny that you asked me this since I found the list of names for Amanda when I was cleaning earlier... Anyway, with Amanda, I had to have her middle name be Kate because my middle name is my mother's mother's name and so my daughter's middle name had to be my mother's name. Amanda was the closest to a compromise that her father and I could come to on a first name. I wanted to name her Tiana.
With Emo, we were torn between Emily Angel and Elizabeth Hope. We chose the latter when she was born, but when her father went home, I changed my mind. lol When the lady came in with the birth certificate, I decided to name her Emilee Hope. Why? I couldn't tell you for sure. Now Amanda and Emilee have the same last name, so their name's have the same number of vowels and letters. Also, Amanda - 3 A's. Emilee - 3 E's. Yeah, I am weird.
With Triniti, I wanted to name her something that I liked that her father didn't because I am a petty bitch when we split up because you stuck your dick in multiple other women I am pregnant and overly hormonal.
I wanted to name her Lylou. Why? Because it had no definition. He wanted a name that meant 'strong' or 'solid'. He wanted something and I quote here "that looks good on her office door". OMFG. Needless to say, when I proposed Violet Sky, he almost shit a brick. Anyway, I decided to name her Trinity because the non-biblical definition is 'third in a set of three', which she is. She is my third daughter in a set of three daughters and his third child. I changed the 'y' on the end to an 'i' because, well, it fit in with my three vowel thing I had going. Triniti - 3 I's.
Triniti's middle name is Eden... No huge reason on this, I just really liked it. And it is four letters like Kate and Hope. And I like order damnit, lol.
Emilee likes to say that Trin's middle name is Eden because she is 'eatin' all the time, lol.
And that is also how I have my screen name :)

The Rules:
1. Leave me a comment saying 'interview me please'
2. I will respond by asking you five questions on your blog (not the same questions you see here)
3. You will update your blog/site with the answers to the questions
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions
so eloquently put by katehopeeden at 6:49 PM
| link to this post | 1 spoke |


Who: katehopeeden
Where: San Antonio, Texas Yeah, so I am all that you see here. I am friendly and kind, crazy and bitchy, playful and flirty... sometimes I am funny but mostly I just write the first thing that comes to mind and then stop when it ends. I love life and I am lucky to be living the one that I am. Want to know more?
Click here!




12/14/84 - 1/26/05


"The most wasted day is one in which we have not laughed"

"Life moves pretty fast, if you don’t stop and look around once in a while you might miss it."

"Guys are like stars, there's a million of them out there but only one of them can make your dreams come true." "Don't spend your life with someone you can live with, spend it with someone you can't live without."

"Reach for the moon, even if you miss you will still land among the stars"



Veronique

Yoda

Hot Toddy

Finding Liz

The Adorable DB

Tux Baby
Malcolm (he'll be back)

They'll All Fall

we grabbed the lion

Red Hot Sexy Papa

Snow

dooce

Madi (my stalker)

Did I miss you?
Do you feel left out and sad?
Click that link up there
and email me your blog!

Childhood Memories

My Mother

The Story of AZ

The Time In Between

The Beginning Of NY

The man from my dreams

The End Of NY

Growing and Changing

Learning to Cope

These are a work in progress. They are in the right order, but more will fill in the blank spaces in time as I write them.

"I just got done reading the history lessons on your blog (yes, I've been lurking on your blog). All the respect I had for you...has increased, like, tenfold. I don't think I could have done it. To go through what you have and not only still be able to discuss it with such wit and poise, but also to raise those three gorgeous girls. You are truly an inspiration. You are honestly one of the strongest people I have ever known, either online or IRL. Thank you so much." -Stef

www.flickr.com
katehopeeden's photos More of katehopeeden's photos

That cracked my shit up! TM

Kate went to Dallas?

You asked Kate questions?

Kate was stung by a Scorpion?

Kate met Mr. I?

Kate got pissed?

There was a mouse?

Kate shared?

Kate confessed?

Kate turned 25?

Kate shared some more?

"There are some of us out here who are living vicariously through you, okay?! So for god's sake, let us have some fun and excitement!" -Educated Liberal

"I LOVE inner monologues. They rock!"
-Hot Toddy


Ebay

The Gym

Morning Monologue

RHBlogger 2nd runner

sizzling RH 05







referer referrer referers referrers http_referer