Monday, June 12, 2006
Hot or Not: revisited
I live to serve, I serve to please, and if I can save a life all the better. Job: Massage Practitioner & Security Officer.
-Saving lives, one massage a time.


I'm the sexiest guy you'll ever meet. You know what to do, so do it...

-Well ok.


I am free. I am free to explore the world as I have nothing to lose but gain from experience. I am very open minded and easy going yet your toes will twinkle. Marina Del Rey.

-What can I say? He is free.


am35ys live in us of afrd tell me abt to hotornot and i also found out it will begood for me amlooking some one who can.i hv leavein gha about 2years now and steel in gh for a contract i won ihpe to hear fromthat lucy onesee u i really care abtwoman

-Have decoder ring? You are the girl for me!


i am searching my decent life partner, who love me

-He just wants someone to love him.


I'm Eric...doesn't matter how "hot" I get rated, because my life is already better than yours...GO TARHEELS!

-What the hell is a tarheel?


i am little submissive slave from germany....... and: i have a lot of fetishes too - my favorite one is: velvet - i like all things from velvet , especially velvet clothes on woman..... ...hope you dont think i am crazy too much......

-Oh no, we think you are crazy just the right amount!


i'm 6' 0" (1.82m).with blue eyes friends call me king dong for obvious reasons if you know what I mean wink wink nudge nudge.

-His “friends” call him that?


i'm clean/fit/fashionable/sweet/smart/considerate/polite, NOT because i'm gay, but because i'm ASIAN =P lol Just letting the current carry me downstream. Anyone interested can hop in and tag along for the ride...destination: uncertain

-‘Asian’, it’s the new ‘Gay’.


Hello my name is Nathan Faith and I like Chocolate bars. I am in the army and getting ready to deploy to iraq in march. I love to sew, bake cookies, and hold hands with girls. I love to make calcuations and buy stocks. I am a really nice guy.

-He likes chocolate and he sews. Who’s first ladies??


Hi,im matt from Ontario Canada and i think mullets are cool. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE 80's ROCK!!! I like cars large bon fires,hosting and going to partys. So ladies i know you're interested don't be shy there's plenty of me to go around. :P

-I don’t know about you but mullets make me hot.


I LOVE TO LIVE LIFE 2 THE FULLEST BECAUSE LIFE'S A BITCH AN THEN U DIE..WELL I LOVE 2 GO TO THE STREET RACES,PARTY,AN JUST LIKE 2 HAVE FUN I AM A LATINO I AM 5'9 220LIB BLUE EYES AND THE REST U HAVE TO SEE 4 YOUR SELF

-Ahhh, a philosopher…

I really don't like to be just small black signs into an empty white space, come discover me... No fakes, no silicone boobs, no coloured contact lenses, please, I'm looking for someone true...

-Who likes hallucinogens.

so, I currently live in a third world country, yay Army...

-lmao

I don't want any gal that has too many demands. I want a woman that keeps things simple. Sex, sleep and no drama. If you are tired of mind games and are looking for a physical man, you are in luck! I look hairy but I "shave".

-He “shaves”…

I work as an IT consultant and enjoy lots of music, schportze and doing whatever I do. I enjoy sliding along on my knees and staying awake for months on end, but not at the same time. My cat has only one eye and can speak, which is awesome.

-I got nothing.

Hi, i'm Mike. I travel as much as i can, i've been to 24 states and 6 countries. I'm a security guard/barista/server combo. I'm a student. I'm an asshole if i don't know you. I'm a hopeless romantic at times. I'm like no one you know.

-Crazysilver, this one is for you, he likes baristas!


Some pretty boys:
One
Two
Three

The last time I did this, (part one)
so eloquently put by katehopeeden at 9:13 AM
| link to this post | 6 spoke |


Who: katehopeeden
Where: San Antonio, Texas Yeah, so I am all that you see here. I am friendly and kind, crazy and bitchy, playful and flirty... sometimes I am funny but mostly I just write the first thing that comes to mind and then stop when it ends. I love life and I am lucky to be living the one that I am. Want to know more?
Click here!




12/14/84 - 1/26/05


"The most wasted day is one in which we have not laughed"

"Life moves pretty fast, if you don’t stop and look around once in a while you might miss it."

"Guys are like stars, there's a million of them out there but only one of them can make your dreams come true." "Don't spend your life with someone you can live with, spend it with someone you can't live without."

"Reach for the moon, even if you miss you will still land among the stars"



Veronique

Yoda

Hot Toddy

Finding Liz

The Adorable DB

Tux Baby
Malcolm (he'll be back)

They'll All Fall

we grabbed the lion

Red Hot Sexy Papa

Snow

dooce

Madi (my stalker)

Did I miss you?
Do you feel left out and sad?
Click that link up there
and email me your blog!

Childhood Memories

My Mother

The Story of AZ

The Time In Between

The Beginning Of NY

The man from my dreams

The End Of NY

Growing and Changing

Learning to Cope

These are a work in progress. They are in the right order, but more will fill in the blank spaces in time as I write them.

"I just got done reading the history lessons on your blog (yes, I've been lurking on your blog). All the respect I had for you...has increased, like, tenfold. I don't think I could have done it. To go through what you have and not only still be able to discuss it with such wit and poise, but also to raise those three gorgeous girls. You are truly an inspiration. You are honestly one of the strongest people I have ever known, either online or IRL. Thank you so much." -Stef

www.flickr.com
katehopeeden's photos More of katehopeeden's photos

That cracked my shit up! TM

Kate went to Dallas?

You asked Kate questions?

Kate was stung by a Scorpion?

Kate met Mr. I?

Kate got pissed?

There was a mouse?

Kate shared?

Kate confessed?

Kate turned 25?

Kate shared some more?

"There are some of us out here who are living vicariously through you, okay?! So for god's sake, let us have some fun and excitement!" -Educated Liberal

"I LOVE inner monologues. They rock!"
-Hot Toddy


Ebay

The Gym

Morning Monologue

RHBlogger 2nd runner

sizzling RH 05







referer referrer referers referrers http_referer