Monday, January 14, 2008
The only reason I would take up exercising is so that I could hear heavy breathing again.
I know, I've barely been posting but I am ridiculously busy both professionally, parentally and personally. Yup, I've got all of the P's covered.
As I mentioned in the doggy post, I am moving. (*knock on wood!*) We are set to close on the house on the 21st and move in that weekend. On account of that, I have been packing like a mo-fo. So my month has went kinda like this:
December 29th - January 2nd -- packing
January 3rd & 4th -- work
January 5th & 6th -- packing
January 7th - 11th -- start working with new construction boss, become hella-busy
January 12th - 13th -- packing

Here is how the rest of my month will play out:
January 14th - 18th -- work, includes taking Em to work on the 14th for doctor's apointment, taking Trin to therapy on the 15th and having a construction meeting with the regional VP on the 18th with a training session afterwards hosted by moi for new construction assistant.
January 19th - 20th -- PACKING
January 21st - January 25th -- work, includes closing on house on the 21st, parent teacher conferences for all three girls, begin moving boxes into new house, changing all of my utilites over and ending with our company Quarterly Meeting on Friday
January 26th - January 27th -- OFFICIAL MOVE IN WEEKEND, you know, where you put all of your furniture together and start sticking your shit into cabinets, the official unpacking will happen the following weekend.

All of this is going on while potty training our new puppy, Tucker. He is hella cute and does all the typical annoying puppy stuff. His favorite things: chewing on shit he isn't supposed to, eating his food and water bowls when they are empty, pooping in my room, giving me puppy eyes whenever I catch him, pushing Chica towards suicide, finding puddles to roll around in, being super adorable. We dig him.

Hey, did I mention that I AM BUYING A HOUSE?
(*knock on wood*)

Labels: , , , , ,

so eloquently put by katehopeeden at 5:04 AM
| link to this post | 4 spoke |


Who: katehopeeden
Where: San Antonio, Texas Yeah, so I am all that you see here. I am friendly and kind, crazy and bitchy, playful and flirty... sometimes I am funny but mostly I just write the first thing that comes to mind and then stop when it ends. I love life and I am lucky to be living the one that I am. Want to know more?
Click here!




12/14/84 - 1/26/05


"The most wasted day is one in which we have not laughed"

"Life moves pretty fast, if you don’t stop and look around once in a while you might miss it."

"Guys are like stars, there's a million of them out there but only one of them can make your dreams come true." "Don't spend your life with someone you can live with, spend it with someone you can't live without."

"Reach for the moon, even if you miss you will still land among the stars"



Veronique

Yoda

Hot Toddy

Finding Liz

The Adorable DB

Tux Baby
Malcolm (he'll be back)

They'll All Fall

we grabbed the lion

Red Hot Sexy Papa

Snow

dooce

Madi (my stalker)

Did I miss you?
Do you feel left out and sad?
Click that link up there
and email me your blog!

Childhood Memories

My Mother

The Story of AZ

The Time In Between

The Beginning Of NY

The man from my dreams

The End Of NY

Growing and Changing

Learning to Cope

These are a work in progress. They are in the right order, but more will fill in the blank spaces in time as I write them.

"I just got done reading the history lessons on your blog (yes, I've been lurking on your blog). All the respect I had for you...has increased, like, tenfold. I don't think I could have done it. To go through what you have and not only still be able to discuss it with such wit and poise, but also to raise those three gorgeous girls. You are truly an inspiration. You are honestly one of the strongest people I have ever known, either online or IRL. Thank you so much." -Stef

www.flickr.com
katehopeeden's photos More of katehopeeden's photos

That cracked my shit up! TM

Kate went to Dallas?

You asked Kate questions?

Kate was stung by a Scorpion?

Kate met Mr. I?

Kate got pissed?

There was a mouse?

Kate shared?

Kate confessed?

Kate turned 25?

Kate shared some more?

"There are some of us out here who are living vicariously through you, okay?! So for god's sake, let us have some fun and excitement!" -Educated Liberal

"I LOVE inner monologues. They rock!"
-Hot Toddy


Ebay

The Gym

Morning Monologue

RHBlogger 2nd runner

sizzling RH 05







referer referrer referers referrers http_referer