Tuesday, January 18, 2005
three posts in one day....
Wow, so I am officially boring. My complete lack of social life, readers, is to your benefit (depending on how you view this blog, lol) as I am able to bring you not one, not two, but three! Yes, three blog entries in one day! I hope you are sitting down :P
Ok, so I totally forgot to mention that I have made good (or started to make good) on one of my resolutions for the year... I went to the gym last night when I got off work... If everything works out the way I am planning (and what doesn't?... wait, don't answer that!) then I will be going three times a week. Monday night, after work and Tuesdays and Thursdays on my lunch break. A plan folks... and not just any plan... a scheduled plan ;)
Ok, so anyway, I get to the gym at 7:15 and am pissed when I realize that my window is stuck on my car! Yeah... karma gods out to get me for laughing at Mr. I a few months ago when that same thing happened to him... If I remember correctly, my exact words were: -laughing- 'Oh, it's no big deal... why are you freaking out about it...' Ahem, I stand corrected. It totally fucking sucks ok? Especially when you realize that you have your tower for your PC in the back seat concealed with what? A sweater?? yeah, NO ONE will notice that! Never mind your purse and the brand new fifty pack of cds... lovely. So what did I do? Well I locked it anyway and hoped that no one was smart enough to try and steal anything from my 1986 boat.
So, then I grab my gym bag and tennis shoes and get my ass into the gym before I can change my mind. And ooohhh la la, I hadn't been informed that 7pm on Monday is HOT BOY hour. WTF people? Was this some kind of public knowledge that I wasn't made privy to?? Oh they are everywhere... Sweaty muscular men - drool - So I get into the locker room, glare at the scale and get changed. In my oh-so-attractive work out attire and pony-tail, I get my bottle of water, shoot another scathing look at the scale and head out to the death machine.
I have no idea what that particular piece of work out equipment is actually called but it has been dubbed The Death Machine on account of it almost killing me the first week that I used it. It's like a running machine of somekind, where you never have to lift your feet up while it tortures you. Anyway, I love it. I did 2.5 miles yesterday and then spent 15 minutes in the dry sauna.
So anyway, after not having been to the gym in several months, I had forgotten that you do not get on the death machine by the water fountain. Why? Because then every person who doesn't bring their own bottle of water can stand right there and watch you sweat while they either get water or wait in line to get water. Very awkward... Anyway, I did manage to make eye contact with and smile at several young male specimens... Many of which looked lost and lonely and just waiting for someone like me to take them under my wing and... whoops hehe...
So, anyway, I was wired afterwards. I remember now why I go during the day. I have to have the rest of the day to burn the energy off :) Unless of course I took one of those muscle boys back to... uh...

Guess it's bed time :P
~Kate
so eloquently put by katehopeeden at 6:31 PM
| link to this post | 2 spoke |


Who: katehopeeden
Where: San Antonio, Texas Yeah, so I am all that you see here. I am friendly and kind, crazy and bitchy, playful and flirty... sometimes I am funny but mostly I just write the first thing that comes to mind and then stop when it ends. I love life and I am lucky to be living the one that I am. Want to know more?
Click here!




12/14/84 - 1/26/05


"The most wasted day is one in which we have not laughed"

"Life moves pretty fast, if you don’t stop and look around once in a while you might miss it."

"Guys are like stars, there's a million of them out there but only one of them can make your dreams come true." "Don't spend your life with someone you can live with, spend it with someone you can't live without."

"Reach for the moon, even if you miss you will still land among the stars"



Veronique

Yoda

Hot Toddy

Finding Liz

The Adorable DB

Tux Baby
Malcolm (he'll be back)

They'll All Fall

we grabbed the lion

Red Hot Sexy Papa

Snow

dooce

Madi (my stalker)

Did I miss you?
Do you feel left out and sad?
Click that link up there
and email me your blog!

Childhood Memories

My Mother

The Story of AZ

The Time In Between

The Beginning Of NY

The man from my dreams

The End Of NY

Growing and Changing

Learning to Cope

These are a work in progress. They are in the right order, but more will fill in the blank spaces in time as I write them.

"I just got done reading the history lessons on your blog (yes, I've been lurking on your blog). All the respect I had for you...has increased, like, tenfold. I don't think I could have done it. To go through what you have and not only still be able to discuss it with such wit and poise, but also to raise those three gorgeous girls. You are truly an inspiration. You are honestly one of the strongest people I have ever known, either online or IRL. Thank you so much." -Stef

www.flickr.com
katehopeeden's photos More of katehopeeden's photos

That cracked my shit up! TM

Kate went to Dallas?

You asked Kate questions?

Kate was stung by a Scorpion?

Kate met Mr. I?

Kate got pissed?

There was a mouse?

Kate shared?

Kate confessed?

Kate turned 25?

Kate shared some more?

"There are some of us out here who are living vicariously through you, okay?! So for god's sake, let us have some fun and excitement!" -Educated Liberal

"I LOVE inner monologues. They rock!"
-Hot Toddy


Ebay

The Gym

Morning Monologue

RHBlogger 2nd runner

sizzling RH 05







referer referrer referers referrers http_referer